Should we root for the Rams?

Madness21

6 minutes ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

We can take care of them ourselves.

Uhh we aren't making the playoffs so no, we have no direct ability to stop the Stains from getting to the SB. The Ram are probably the most likely team capable of knocking them out of the playoffs.

18 minutes ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

For you not to pay up when we do.

I'm perfectly willing to get mods involved and exchange pay pal addresses. I do not welch on bets.

I'm more than confident this team will NOT make the playoffs a $250 bet would be an easy one, how confident are you they will got ot he playoffs?

11 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I'm perfectly willing to get mods involved and exchange pay pal addresses. I do not welch on bets.

I'm more than confident this team will NOT make the playoffs a $250 bet would be an easy one, how confident are you they will got ot he playoffs?

The mods have no way of making you pay, and to answer your question I'm very confident.

I wish I could take this whole rivalry thing as serious as you guys. I have no issue with the Saints potentially playing in the SB in Atlanta. End of the day, Atlanta should have taken care of their own business. If New Orleans just so happens to make it to the SB and even win it, I would do nothing but say Kudos to them.

26 minutes ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

The mods have no way of making you pay, and to answer your question I'm very confident.

The odds of making the playoffs when we were 3-4 were listed at +375. Not sure what they are now, but I'd imagine they're in the +700-800 range easily. 

If you're really confident, you should lay down a few hundred with a book. Easy way to take in a couple thousand dollars. 

58 minutes ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

Then take the bet if you are so confident.I don't welch and trying to assume I do to get out of it just makes you look like you are just spouting off.

1 hour ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

3 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Then take the bet if you are so confident.I don't welch and trying to assume I do to get out of it just makes you look like you are just spouting off.

I'll be the middle man for you guys. I'll show proof on all sides when both pay the money and when the winner receives their money

Just now, Kung Fu Kenny said:

You say that now, but will disappear when we do.

I won't, stop being a wuss if you feel we are going to make the playoffs it's an easy bet, I'll post a main thread about it and I'll be held accountable. I've been here for a long time and don't welch. Stop making excuses,