Missed opportunities on offense

Dude, I'm convinced the Falcons organization is getting paid to lose all those games.. I'm starting to believe that because how could Dan Quinn and the players be so dumb? other teams that aren't even is as good as we are or could possibly be don't even make those types of dumb decisions...

Only the Falcons

Like I said before we're going to be the last team in the NFL to win the Super Bowl

Those are some ugly plays, but most drives end in mistakes - holding call, overthrown ball, breakdown in the route tree between QB and WR, etc.  

How about Cole Beasley dropping a TD pass in their first possession?

The point is, you can't pull out select plays and say that is why we lost the game.  It does come down to execution, but we need to create more opportunities with our offense, and we have to get off the field on defense.  In most of our losses this year, it has been a failure to do both. 

We lost by a field goal late, not because Julio dropped a pass on our first possession.

2 minutes ago, Tmodel66 said:

Those are some ugly plays, but most drives end in mistakes - holding call, overthrown ball, breakdown in the route tree between QB and WR, etc.  

How about Cole Beasley dropping a TD pass in their first possession?

The point is, you can't pull out select plays and say that is why we lost the game.  It does come down to execution, but we need to create more opportunities with our offense, and we have to get off the field on defense.  In most of our losses this year, it has been a failure to do both. 

We lost by a field goal late, not because Julio dropped a pass on our first possession.

I am sure the cowboys could have scored TD in the end if they needed one to win. Heck it should have been 4 point game if not for missed XP.