This Board Needs Unity

JOEinPHX

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's unity anymore as someones else in another thread said as much as we hate the saints they didn't get rid of Payton after those 7-9 years. 

I just want the let's fire everyone and start completely over threads to end. Either that or if we fire everyone let's just say screw football and blow up the stadium and just watch Atlanta United instead.

Just now, West Sider said:

Exactly 

1 minute ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

28-3 was suppose to be a secure lead. How did that turn out?

And we still have had some games with big leads that we give up quickly since. It’s like they didn’t learn. And I’m still defending the current staff. 

29 minutes ago, Zone#7 said:

What's unity anymore as someones else in another thread said as much as we hate the saints they didn't get rid of Payton after those 7-9 years. 

I just want the let's fire everyone and start completely over threads to end. Either that or if we fire everyone let's just say screw football and blow up the stadium and just watch Atlanta United instead.

To compare Sean Payton to Dan Quinn is beyond laughable.

5 minutes ago, octoslash said:

When home field is at stake, you want to win every possible tie-breaker, and I'm pretty points scored is in there somewhere.  There is no such thing as 'running up the score' in the NFL. 

I've noticed that sometimes people on this board complain when the Falcons don't have killer instinct but some people also complain when other teams do.

41 minutes ago, West Sider said:

Great HC. Doesn’t take his foot off the gas and stays aggressive. Coach Fired Up could learn from him. 

To be fair, Quinn's unwarranted aggressiveness is what cost us the Super Bowl. Had he just done the right thing and run the ball three times and kicked a FG, we'd all be having different conversations when it comes to his abilities.