Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ADAMSVILLE GYM

The Falcons players, coaches and owners don’t care about this:

53 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Peyton said:

Anybody who spends much time worrying about that probably needs a little more meaning in their life.

The Saints are putting together the greatest offensive season in the history of football right now, but all of the greatest offensive teams in history have one thing in common.

They all peaked before the Super Bowl, and almost all of them didn't win it.

So, for those who are concerned with such things, there is a little hope for them.

The Birds had a historic offense and obly lost the SB due to stupidity.  Odds are they don't screw the pooch like that if they get to the SB.  Bad enough seeing Philly beat a team we couldn't put away with a 25-point lead in a SB the very next year.

2 hours ago, falcndave said:

This fan hates the Cowboys WAY more than the Saints. I still see Danny White rolling right...camping out...waiting...pumping...then throwing a TD pass. I was younger and more idyllic at the time. That loss was the equal of Super Bowl 51 in my young eyes. 

Not to mention Too Tall Jones jumping offsides and us not taking advantage of it.

2 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

The Birds had a historic offense and obly lost the SB due to stupidity.  Odds are they don't screw the pooch like that if they get to the SB.  Bad enough seeing Philly beat a team we couldn't put away with a 25-point lead in a SB the very next year.

My post wasn't a reference to the Falcons though.  2013 Broncos...torched in the Super Bowl.  2007 Patriots.....only scored 14 points and lost the Super Bowl.  2000 Rams lost in the playoffs.  2001 Rams....lost the Super Bowl. 1998 Vikings.....lost to the Falcons.

None of the top offenses have closed the deal.

24 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I hate the Stinks too, but boy are they living rent-free in some of yall's heads  lol. 

Yet their fans buying billboards here, flying planes over our stadium, and devoted a whole halftime show to troll with 28-3

octoslash likes this

3 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Yet their fans buying billboards here, flying planes over our stadium, and devoted a whole halftime show to troll with 28-3

I wasn't making a comparison between us and that bunch of bayou scum. 

Just now, octoslash said:

I wasn't making a comparison between us and that bunch of bayou scum. 

I feel you, I'm just  noting that it looks as if we live in their heads a bit more. I don't think Falcon fans would do anything as silly.

4 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Man you have to... especially the way this team blew the SB in historic fashion. Only way to deal with that madness is to walk away from it because that will sincerely prove that the football gods hate The Falcons.

It would be stupid to continue to pour time/energy/emotion into a franchise that has proven without a doubt the only reason it exists is to disappoint fans. The point where I walk away is if our most hated rival The Saints win a SB in our house. That is my breaking point.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

It would be stupid to continue to pour time/energy/emotion into a franchise that has proven without a doubt the only reason it exists is to disappoint fans. The point where I walk away is if our most hated rival The Saints win a SB in our house. That is my breaking point.

Now I really want it to happen.

TheTrue7 likes this

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Don’t know where to start with this.. it’s purely ludicrous.. 

7 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

New Orleans Saints winning a Super Bowl on our home field. 

The fans, on the other hand, care quite a bit. I predict that if taints win a SB in Atlanta, it will completely drive all the fence riders over the side. 

Trash talking any other team, especially the rats, will be suicide. 

Me? I’m just going to sit back and watch Atlanta burn again. IF it happens. 

If that happens,  Lot of Falcons jerseys will burn and more...

Do some of you take this game that seriously? Yeah, I get mad but I'm over it in a couple of hours when the Falcons lose. But as far as the Saints winning the SB in our dome....somebody has to. It doesn't matter to me who does. Obviously the Falcons won't. They have to get there first to have a chance at winning it. A lot can happen between now and Feb. 

If the Saints win the SB in our house. So what? I won't like it. But I won't need therapy for it either.  Falcon fans truly are the worst.

Bagofbones64 likes this

3 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Nobody talks about how awesome it would be if they lose the SB in our house. 

Maybe the Falcons can pump some crowd noise through the speakers when the Aints have the ball or deflate all the balls for the other team. 

3 hours ago, Byrdman242424 said:

Who cares? 

The Saints have the best team in the NFL right now. Ain't close. They are dictating games.

LA Rams on line 1.  NO beat them, but they won't do it again.

7 hours ago, MAD597 said:

If that happens I will never watch another game in the NFL again. I will completely denounce the sport and not pay attention to it for the rest if my life.

Would that get you to stop posting? If so, it's tempting...

TheTrue7 likes this

12 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

LA Rams on line 1.  NO beat them, but they won't do it again.

I like the Rams if the game is in LA. I think the Saints are reaching the SB if the NFC goes through the swamp. 

16 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

I like the Rams if the game is in LA. I think the Saints are reaching the SB if the NFC goes through the swamp. 

If LA beats KC tonight, LA is going all the way, no matter where the games are played.

As many times as the Superdome has hosted the SB, the Falcons may someday get the chance to get theirs. I'd have more of a problem if they got to play in their own stadium, although seeing them lose there would be sweet. Look at it this way, if they lose in the Falcons building maybe that puts the bad mojo on them mentally every time they come back.

8 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

It's such a "who cares" thing. Does anyone still talk about the Division rival Rams winning in the Georgia Dome? Was anyone's life affected by it? No.

Don't think the Rams ever compared to the rivalry we have with the Saints. Not even close.

Edited by 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Just now, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Don't think the Rams ever compared to the rivalry we have to the Saints. Not even close.

That wasn't even close to being a rivalry because the Rams beat us 59-0 every time they met.

3 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Maybe the Falcons can pump some crowd noise through the speakers when the Aints have the ball or deflate all the balls for the other team. 

BRING RODDY WHITE HOME TD!!!!!

7 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Them getting there would be bad enough, with all the buildup to the SB, and those azzholes taking over the city for a week.

****...that would suck..I dont have to worry about that up here

8 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

The worst part is that we could have won it all in their place in 2012, had Matt thrown to a wide open Gonzo, or the refs called PI on that big hold on Rodimus.  Or if we could score in a third quarter at all under Smitty's leadership.

Or Douglas didn’t trip over his own feet. Sigh. 

16 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Or Douglas didn’t trip over his own feet. Sigh. 

That play happened right in front of me, and I still hate him for that.  Wide open lane to the endzone! :bang: