Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ADAMSVILLE GYM

The Falcons players, coaches and owners don’t care about this:

53 posts in this topic

New Orleans Saints winning a Super Bowl on our home field. 

The fans, on the other hand, care quite a bit. I predict that if taints win a SB in Atlanta, it will completely drive all the fence riders over the side. 

Trash talking any other team, especially the rats, will be suicide. 

Me? I’m just going to sit back and watch Atlanta burn again. IF it happens. 

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

If that happens I will never watch another game in the NFL again. I will completely denounce the sport and not pay attention to it for the rest if my life.

Man you have to... especially the way this team blew the SB in historic fashion. Only way to deal with that madness is to walk away from it because that will sincerely prove that the football gods hate The Falcons.

5 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

It's such a "who cares" thing. Does anyone still talk about the Division rival Rams winning in the Georgia Dome? Was anyone's life affected by it? No.

Maybe for you and all the cool kids, but there is a significant difference between the way our fans feel about the Rams, 49ers and Saints. My guess is that you probably know this. 

1 minute ago, FalconMama said:

I believe they care but it's not like they can do anything about it.  

Yeah, I guess we have to understand that. But man, what I would give for some real fire right now. 

FalconMama likes this

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

If that happens I will never watch another game in the NFL again. I will completely denounce the sport and not pay attention to it for the rest if my life.

Well ****.. now I’m conflicted.. if you kept your word, I’d might be able to stomach it.. decent trade off

1 hour ago, FalconMama said:

I believe they care but it's not like they can do anything about it.  

Yeah exactly.  Maybe if we can somehow have Quinn pull this season out of his *** and make the playoffs we can maybe do something about it, but you are 100%.  We have like a 1-5% chance of being able to do anything about it. 

FalconMama likes this

I think they care a lot about the performance and the negative outcomes of games. I think who plays where in the Super Bowl, if they are not there, is an ancillary concern at best for them. They are as preoccupied with getting ready for the Saints on Thursday night as the fans are worrying about the Saints.

The Bears team is building. They still play young, but there are the only team I see with the speed at LB and consistent edge pressure that it takes to rattle the Saints. For the Fans, the NFC North is the only hope of a road block. I don't see the Falcons winning 6 straight. The way this season has gone they will definitely end up tied with the Cowboys for the last playoff spot. This fan hates the Cowboys WAY more than the Saints. I still see Danny White rolling right...camping out...waiting...pumping...then throwing a TD pass. I was younger and more idyllic at the time. That loss was the equal of Super Bowl 51 in my young eyes. 

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

You should do that even if Aints don’t win SB. If you gonna be miserable following falcons for long time, take a break.

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Does that include retiring from here? 

That would be the only reason on this God's green Earth that I could justify the saints winning in our house.

One thing for sure, the saints took to heart that fluke loss the Vikes put on them in the playoffs last season.

This team is on a mission, to prove they should've won the SB LAST SEASON!

2 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

It's such a "who cares" thing. Does anyone still talk about the Division rival Rams winning in the Georgia Dome? Was anyone's life affected by it? No.

Yeah, that really is EXACTLY the same as our mortal bitter Arch rival, absolutely. 

Smh

GhostofGritz likes this

The worst part is that we could have won it all in their place in 2012, had Matt thrown to a wide open Gonzo, or the refs called PI on that big hold on Rodimus.  Or if we could score in a third quarter at all under Smitty's leadership.

Anybody who spends much time worrying about that probably needs a little more meaning in their life.

The Saints are putting together the greatest offensive season in the history of football right now, but all of the greatest offensive teams in history have one thing in common.

They all peaked before the Super Bowl, and almost all of them didn't win it.

So, for those who are concerned with such things, there is a little hope for them.

17 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Nobody talks about how awesome it would be if they lose the SB in our house. 

Them getting there would be bad enough, with all the buildup to the SB, and those azzholes taking over the city for a week.