Black Friday Deals

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, SacFalcFan said:

anyone?  the black friday deals early edition ends tonight.. 

I tried Assassins Creed because it was free. Not a fan. Tomb Raider is cool.

If you didn't buy one I highly suggest you follow FatKidDeals on twitter. They have different sales daily. I found @SpongeDad his 4k tv through them at a steal of a price. Last year when you were talking about buying the One S I was posting the deals they were posting for $169 **** near every day even after Christmas

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I tried Assassins Creed because it was free. Not a fan. Tomb Raider is cool.

If you didn't buy one I highly suggest you follow FatKidDeals on twitter. They have different sales daily. I found @SpongeDad his 4k tv through them at a steal of a price. Last year when you were talking about buying the One S I was posting the deals they were posting for $169 **** near every day even after Christmas

i follow them.. they have sooo many deals it's hard to keep up.. what do you think of God of War?  I will most likely not buy an xbox right now.  i was going to, but my ps4 is just fine.  i basically had to decide either a new samsung galaxy watch or a xbox and I decided on the watch..  

20 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

i follow them.. they have sooo many deals it's hard to keep up.. what do you think of God of War?  I will most likely not buy an xbox right now.  i was going to, but my ps4 is just fine.  i basically had to decide either a new samsung galaxy watch or a xbox and I decided on the watch..  

God of War is on my list of games to try out. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Heck there's a lot of games I wanna try but haven't made the time

9 hours ago, Padawan Knight said:

God of War is a good game. The controls were a little too complex for me to play it on a casual basis.

I'm gonna try it out. I should have got it while it was free a few months ago.

I can't remember which Assassin's Creed title I tried but I found myself asking how on Earth do people play that game and enjoy it

On 11/21/2018 at 7:12 AM, ya_boi_j said:

I'm gonna try it out. I should have got it while it was free a few months ago.

I can't remember which Assassin's Creed title I tried but I found myself asking how on Earth do people play that game and enjoy it

I think the GoW that was free was the third one, not the new one. So, don't kick yourself too hard for missing out.