Watch Us Come Out Next Week and Dominate The Aints

ryantlanta

3 hours ago, Tandy said:

So you don't think losing 2 offensive linemen counts at all?   Andy Levitre and Brandon Fusco - both guards?   

As far as the Saints go - I just think this team has lost too many players this year - and honestly can't compete on the lines - which puts a huge burden on the skill players - and we can't come up with enough to win.

I don't see a win this year against the Saints.    I hope I'm wrong.   I really, really would love to eat that crow for Thanksgiving!

If we would run more quick slants we could control the game at the line better. We have 5 awesome receivers but we try to make them run to long of routes

25 minutes ago, Rgunzz said:

If we would run more quick slants we could control the game at the line better. We have 5 awesome receivers but we try to make them run to long of routes

I've been saying that for years!   Jerry Rice made his living on slants.   Julio could eat like a King!

In fact, this is what the Saints have done.   Lots of short, quick throws, lots of YAC.   Eventually, that opens up the longer throws.

There will be domination but it won't be b to the Falcons.

Like @Tandy said earlier I'd love to be wrong, but I think the saints want to make a statement to the league and they'd love nothing better than to embarrass us on national TV.

I think I'm going to have indigestion on Thursday night, but it won't be because if my big turkey meal.

I see nothing in this Falcons team that tells me they'll win another game this season. This team is too mentally weak to put in a solid week of practice, so their chances of being prepared on two days of prep is laughable. I'm so ready for this **** show of a season to be over with, and many of the mentally weak players for the Falcons look like they've given up too. THIS ******* TEAM CAN'T BEAT ANYONE! EMBRACE THE SUCK.........AGAIN!