Watch Us Come Out Next Week and Dominate The Aints

ryantlanta

Let's be real.

I was saying sort of the same thing on another thread, where we beat the Stinks and then go all Falcon, and get beat by the Cardinals.

But in reality...I'd say there's about a 2% chance we even give them a game in Puke Town. 

I realize we're all supposed to hate them, and all that rivalry jazz....but they look unbeatable right now. 

2 hours ago, Moose4040 said:

You are a delusional mf!!   We are going to stomp you PIGEONS on Turkey Day!!  Who Dat!!!!!!   

Pigeons??? 

That is the best you could come up with???

Maybe you should get out of your mom's basement  and stop shagging my your sister and then maybe you could learn a proper insult you plucking swamp rat.

3 hours ago, ryantlanta said:

Wouldn’t that be insane after the way we looked the last two weeks and how they have looked the last nine weeks. 

You are crazy if you think we will beat the saints!!! They are going to beat us 58 to 10! I guarantee there plan is to embarrass us on thanksgiving!!

1 hour ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Honestly. I actually feel like this could happen. The return of Deion Jones lights a fire.

Man the falcons don’t come to play with heart! The offense is perfectly fine freeman is the only one hurt on the offense they have no excuse! The defense has 3 main starters hurt and are playing better than the offense.

3 hours ago, Rgunzz said:

Man the falcons don’t come to play with heart! The offense is perfectly fine freeman is the only one hurt on the offense they have no excuse! The defense has 3 main starters hurt and are playing better than the offense.

So you don't think losing 2 offensive linemen counts at all?   Andy Levitre and Brandon Fusco - both guards?   

As far as the Saints go - I just think this team has lost too many players this year - and honestly can't compete on the lines - which puts a huge burden on the skill players - and we can't come up with enough to win.

I don't see a win this year against the Saints.    I hope I'm wrong.   I really, really would love to eat that crow for Thanksgiving!