Settle the argument!

roguebeaver

Ask Arthur Blank in front of a camera while taking a polygraph if the NFL scripts the teams wins and loses week to week, month to month, year to year! Then follow that up with sodium pentathol, same questions! 

Then publish the results!

of course, there are those that won’t care to know! At one point in time, the masses believed wrastlin was an honest event as well! No we all know the answer there! 

19 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Ask Arthur Blank in front of a camera while taking a polygraph if the NFL scripts the teams wins and loses week to week, month to month, year to year! Then follow that up with sodium pentathol, same questions! 

Then publish the results!

of course, there are those that won’t care to know! At one point in time, the masses believed wrastlin was an honest event as well! No we all know the answer there! 

I am with you it’s all fake look at the money! Coaches all ways stay the same they just move to different positions to control the games to make the right out come! Just like today julio catches a deep ball in coverage to tie the game with a minute 150 on the clock how stupid a play call is that!!! Knowing our defense can’t cover! They were covering the spread knowing the would win by 3!! It’s all fake look at how the gladiators played to keep pwominds busy back in roman days!!!!!

Ignorance is bliss, ones not knowing allows one to live in wonderland! Pollyanna gonna Pollyanna, is still participate, just then I’d try to discern the script and outcome! Heii we spend millions each year on movies knowing the outcome and script before we tune in! Why is football any different, is all I’m saying! 

The only true event would be a neighborhood backyard bare nuckles brawl when contestants move around state to state and are basically unknown! Or, just pick two dudes in a bar and pay them to compete/fight! Ya nvr know. If humans are involved, the event Can and most likely be corrupted l...believe or not! 

Perhaps Alex Smith's injury was a pre-planned event to remember Joe Theisman's epic event?

Also, the season is really becoming rather boring right now as 3-4 teams are the clear Superbowl favorites, so they really need to plan some major change of events in the upcoming weeks like a miraculous last minute run to the Superbowl by some downgraded team.

Whatever it maybe . I’m a big believer that it is rigged but I’m awful tired & bored of it . I haven’t been disappointed since 28-3 & now it’s just not even a bother to my mood which is what makes it so boring . I’m actually to the point now where I want to find a Sunday hobby since I’m booked up everyday but that one which leaves the National FakeBall League . Lol .