Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GABLACKBIRD

Bet the SAINTS blow the falcons away by 21 pts or more

51 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Peyton said:

The Saints are due for some unlucky bounces and whatnot, think the game will be closer than people think.

Even if it's closer than many people think, it's still probably going to be the worst massacre since Custer got skin-headed at the Little Big Horn.

The NFL Network should put a message up before the game: The following program contains graphic flock flogging. Birds will be plucked and roasted in the making of this program. May not be suitable for young children or adults who vomit easily.  :ninja:

Strange things sometimes happen on a short week. I think we'll probably lose a 38-24 type game, but if we can win the turnover battle, there's a chance. 

If we lose, whatever. Better draft position. 

I wouldn't be surprised.. look at the Saints they're like the best team in the NFL they're supposed to wipe the floor with us maybe it'll be enough to wake up Arthur Blank and hopefully get rid of Dan Quinn this season I hope they do get rid of him

5 hours ago, oxygencube said:

With this team, you never know. I could see this game going either way along with the rest of the games this year. We could beat anybody but also lose to anybody. I've got no pulse on the identity of this team.

Umm you are crazy, our identity is no heart go through the motion and say we are a better team than how we played! Then the coaches are going to say some stupid stuff about brotherhood bla bla we will be better next weekend! Then we all think it will and yeah no we just suck.

No Talent *** Clown likes this

4 hours ago, Champagne said:

The way I see this game is like this. Saints are all cocky and over-confident thinking that the Falcs will just roll over and pee on themselves. Meanwhile, the Falcs remember what happened in Cleveland when the visitors were over-confident. 

Cut to the chase, the Falcs become the feisty underdogs that win the game against the over-confident Saints! 

THEN the Falcs run the table to make the Playoffs!

That's how I see it.

SCENE

Haha love the heart but remember the falcons don’t play with there heart. They really could careless about winning this game! Payton will use the most deadly plays on us and the score will be 52 to 10.

PokerSteve likes this

11 hours ago, UK13 said:

Your not really taking a big risk with that prediction,  kinda think the majority on here think possibly more than 21 

Yeah probably more like 67-3! :{

14 hours ago, GABLACKBIRD said:

But you know what? If it is a blowout that will be great ( hope it is 51 to 7) maybe could be motivation for next year

To say it will be a blow is one thing. To hope we lose 51-7, and be a Falcons Fan is total BS. Motivation can come with a 1 point loss vs our rival. Get out of your feelings 

caponine likes this

11 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

On Thanksgiving evening my Falcons will give to me

Nine holding calls

Eight Personal Fouls

Seven Missed Sacks

Six Dropped Passes

Five Blocked Punts

Four Red Zone Fumbles

Three Wasted Time Outs

Two Pick Sixes

And A Beat down In The SuperDome :rolleyes:

And that's all in the first half...:lol:

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

To say it will be a blow is one thing. To hope we lose 51-7, and be a Falcons Fan is total BS. Motivation can come with a 1 point loss vs our rival. Get out of your feelings 

I know what you were trying to say but i hope that doesn't happen

Faithful Falcon likes this

really gonna be bad I hope I am wrong but we are not good at all, ryan has regressed the last few weeks and quinn has quit basically 

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

I know what you were trying to say but i hope that doesn't happen

Yep, because that wouldn't motivate anyone. We would have to go back to the Vick days, and bring someone in to sell tickets.

1 minute ago, UGABOZ said:

really gonna be bad I hope I am wrong but we are not good at all, ryan has regressed the last few weeks and quinn has quit basically 

You are on Ryan's Balls more than anything. Ryan is the last one on this team to be concerned about.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Yep, because that wouldn't motivate anyone. We would have to go back to the Vick days, and bring someone in to sell tickets.

That's probably what we need to do. That would boost our team to at least 3 extra wins we probably wouldn't win like we did in some games back then When we had Vick#7

Faithful Falcon likes this

They could run up over 70 pts and break NFL record....

Sean Peyton & Saints will NEVER miss this GOLDEN opportunity to put a dagger in Falcons 2018 season on Thanks Giving Night and possibly may make run at Superbowl in Atlanta.

5 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Have you ever coached a football team? 

If so, did you ever "quit"?

Come on.