Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GABLACKBIRD

Bet the SAINTS blow the falcons away by 21 pts or more

51 posts in this topic

With this team, you never know. I could see this game going either way along with the rest of the games this year. We could beat anybody but also lose to anybody. I've got no pulse on the identity of this team.

The way I see this game is like this. Saints are all cocky and over-confident thinking that the Falcs will just roll over and pee on themselves. Meanwhile, the Falcs remember what happened in Cleveland when the visitors were over-confident. 

Cut to the chase, the Falcs become the feisty underdogs that win the game against the over-confident Saints! 

THEN the Falcs run the table to make the Playoffs!

That's how I see it.

SCENE

Oldmanfan likes this

19 minutes ago, Champagne said:

The way I see this game is like this. Saints are all cocky and over-confident thinking that the Falcs will just roll over and pee on themselves. Meanwhile, the Falcs remember what happened in Cleveland when the visitors were over-confident. 

Cut to the chase, the Falcs become the feisty underdogs that win the game against the over-confident Saints! 

THEN the Falcs run the table to make the Playoffs!

That's how I see it.

SCENE

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

It's a prime time game, Thanksgiving night and the Saints are rolling. We all know the NFL is seeing us up for more humiliation. Will probably have another blocked punt for a TD   event. 

Here’s how I see it.

The Saints know they can end our season in front of a national audience.  Payton will have them foaming at the mouth.

Meanwhile Quinn will have the Falcons thinking it’s just another game.

Falcons D can’t line up right and guys are running wide open.

Falcons offense can’t keep up and the Saints keep pouring it on and run the score up... and take many many pictures.

Afterwards Payton and players disrespect players with their comments and actions in the media.

Payton will have his guys spitting in the Falcons faces and Quinn will have his guys afraid to make eye contact 

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Here’s how I see it.

The Saints know they can end our season in front of a national audience.  Payton will have them foaming at the mouth.

Meanwhile Quinn will have the Falcons thinking it’s just another game.

Falcons D can’t line up right and guys are running wide open.

Falcons offense can’t keep up and the Saints keep pouring it on and run the score up... and take many many pictures.

Afterwards Payton and players disrespect players with their comments and actions in the media.

Payton will have his guys spitting in the Falcons faces and Quinn will have his guys afraid to make eye contact 

You nailed it. Payton definitely embraced the hatred that our teams have for each other. Smith and Quinn, treat it as a preseason game. 

Saints rolled over Eagles today. I hate to think much less say it....but I don't think we don't have a prayer of beating the Saints. I'm thinking blowout by the Saints. Hope I'm wrong. 

Rgunzz likes this

3 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

It wouldn't surprise if the Falcons won on Thursday especially if Deion Jones plays.

Jones is the Brees killer, we can only hope

11=team likes this

You never know what's coming in the NFL week to week.  Who would predict a field goal battle today? 

But, if you use your brain and not your heart, you have to figure the Bagheads are far, far superior to the Birds right now.  It's no contest. 

The only hope the Birds have is that maybe the Urines look at the Birds like the Birds looked at the Clowns last week. 

And my lord, isn't that sad? 

I will take a blowout this week, but please please please do not let the Saints win the Super Bowl in our home stadium.  That will be right up there with 28-3 as far as low points.  The way the Saints are looking now really scares me as far as them making a Super Bowl run.