Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
New Hope Eagle

5 years under DQ and game is the same

38 posts in this topic

What has dan Quinn shown that should make us want to keep him?  Mediocrity?  Poor game management?  Unable to adjust mid game?  Supposed to be a defensive guru but has yet to field a defense worth talking about?  Blew a 28-3 lead in the super bowl?

Tell me wise fans, what has Quinn really done?

mqg96 likes this

17 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

John Harbaugh?

Oh you want John Harbaugh, who has been a .500 coach since he won his super bowl 6 years ago? Guess he'll be gone in 3 or years if he continues that trend with us.

3 hours ago, TNFalcon1 said:

Makes sense to fire Quinn, lets become the Cleveland Browns of the NFC.

We lost to the Browns with an intern coaching staff and rookie QB and RB. We are the new Browns. 

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

28 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Not gonna lie; kinda pizzed we continue to run 3 man rushes on critical 3rd downs only to give the opposing qb plenty of time to find an open receiver...

Every single time

3 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

Again I'll ask wonder if Eagles fans, Jags fans, or even Seahawks fans at this point thinking the same thing.

We've been over this time and again each year teams change quite a LOT!

I dare you guys to go back and think about which teams were in the 2016-2017 playoffs and look at the changeover the following season in 2017-2018 which just passed.

I'd rather vote for continuity than just blow everything up after a couple of years.

People are irrational. They're venting their emotions. This is a business and business for the Falcons has been very good. Without a myriad of injuries this team would be 8 and 2 not 4 and 6. We've been in every game this season including the worst officiated game I've ever seen (in Philly to open the season) 

Sark has grown and there's a lot more growing to do. Quinn isn't a micromanager and that's not a bad thing. Gotta keep empowering others. 

I realize posting anything with substance and a calm mind is not going to be received here, but it is what it is. People should be very happy we have the team fighting as hard as they are. 

If the players quit on Quinn, that's one thing, but I wish most of these 'fans' would quit on the Falcons. 

10 minutes ago, AgapeElement said:

People are irrational. They're venting their emotions. This is a business and business for the Falcons has been very good. Without a myriad of injuries this team would be 8 and 2 not 4 and 6. We've been in every game this season including the worst officiated game I've ever seen (in Philly to open the season) 

Sark has grown and there's a lot more growing to do. Quinn isn't a micromanager and that's not a bad thing. Gotta keep empowering others. 

I realize posting anything with substance and a calm mind is not going to be received here, but it is what it is. People should be very happy we have the team fighting as hard as they are. 

If the players quit on Quinn, that's one thing, but I wish most of these 'fans' would quit on the Falcons. 

There’s substance, and then there’s turning a blind eye.

alot of people keep talking about all the injuries but the constant is just bad play and play calling.

how many times has the Offence not picked up a critical first down or TD? Eagles, bengals to start

how many dropped picks lead to opposing team TD's? or dropped passes lead to ints? and kill drives.

how about a bad penalty that killed a drive or extended one on D?  

all this is happening while DQ watches and he  could put a stop to if he wanted.

at some point he needs to step in and take over, hold himself, coaches and players accountable and make it known that medicore play will not be tolerated.  He doesnt even looked bothered by it all on  the sideline

7 hours ago, Herr Beast said:

4 years actually... I would like to avoid the 5th season with him as HC.

You should put your resume in throwing stones like you are lol.

1 hour ago, New Hope Eagle said:

alot of people keep talking about all the injuries but the constant is just bad play and play calling.

how many times has the Offence not picked up a critical first down or TD? Eagles, bengals to start

how many dropped picks lead to opposing team TD's? or dropped passes lead to ints? and kill drives.

how about a bad penalty that killed a drive or extended one on D?  

all this is happening while DQ watches and he  could put a stop to if he wanted.

at some point he needs to step in and take over, hold himself, coaches and players accountable and make it known that medicore play will not be tolerated.  He doesnt even looked bothered by it all on  the sideline

Are you aware this is DQs first HCing gig?

Did you think that any first time coach isn't still finding his way?

DQ has made mistakes and will continue to make mistakes because every HC does it is what it is.

In my opinion this team is and has been on the cusp for the last 3 years.This year injuries Yes injuries have hurt us worse than most.Its not the number it's the talent that's missing and in key spots.

10 hours ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Oh you want John Harbaugh, who has been a .500 coach since he won his super bowl 6 years ago? Guess he'll be gone in 3 or years if he continues that trend with us.

Yep. We need a fresh start along with him.