Team full of LOSERS!!

TX Falcon

I don't want to hear anything about an amazing game! Starting with the HC then the OC, and then the DC all should lose their jobs after this poorly coached game! First the DC, who rushes only 3 people (No pressure at all) on a 3rd & 4 at the end of the game when you need a stop! How about bringing some pressure! Bring more people! Something other than 3 people! Someone tell Sark that Hooper is not Ertz!! You tried to copy the game from last week but we don't have a TE that runs like Ertz but that didn't stop him from forcing the ball into him often! Now our mighty HC! I must say Quinn has lost all of his luster as an up and coming coach! The guy who was supposed to be a defensive guru well he sucks just like his defense! Who cares about players being hurt because you have a practice squad! If those guys don't have the ability to come in and fill those voided positions then the HC did a POOR job at evaluating talent! This team has wasted an very good opportunity to be GREAT! Now they just suck! Guess that Cleveland game was the true Falcon team! Sweet Jesus I just want a winner before I die!

Edited by TX Falcon

Just now, falcons007 said:

I don’t see it as team full of losers. They didn’t quit, sure they lost games but they ain’t quitters. May be except the browns game.

If they didn't take the Browns serious, I'm sure there have been others as well. This team is lacking fire and leadership as well as good coaching. 

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I saw an offense that didnt show up till the 4th qtr like last week and a defense that gave up in the 4th qtr. its all garbage 

The WR couldn’t beat Man last week until Browns went zone just like Cowboys today, I would start with Raheem Morris to clean up positional coaches.

Just now, falcons007 said:

Team has leadership, just needs good coaches at certain positions.

LOL, It's week 11 and they look just as bad as week 1! Let's just say if its coaching then jobs should be lost! They played bad in week 1 and they looked just as bad last week and this week!

This team matched my expectations. After seeing the way they treated the preseason, I've never seen that work to any teams benefit. They believed their own hype and it was fatal. Maybe there'll be enough heat on some people that they'll quit tiptoeing through the preseason. 

I said this before the regular season started! They skipped the preseason and even when they played the team ;looked bad! Now they look just as bad during the regular season as they did during preseason! The best side of the ball is the offense and we have a OC who can't coach a team out of a wet paper bag! Sark is unable to make simple in game adjustments like chip on the DE on your way out to your pattern cause our OL is getting his A$$ whipped on 3rd down! Simple fix but NOPE!

10 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

I said this before the regular season started! They skipped the preseason and even when they played the team ;looked bad! Now they look just as bad during the regular season as they did during preseason! The best side of the ball is the offense and we have a OC who can't coach a team out of a wet paper bag! Sark is unable to make simple in game adjustments like chip on the DE on your way out to your pattern cause our OL is getting his A$$ whipped on 3rd down! Simple fix but NOPE!

How many times have I said preseason performance matters! Coaching and depth matters!