Calvin FUQQIN Ridley

Sipifalcon

34 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

knew the game was over after that...looked like he was about to cry on the sideline. hopefully it light's a fire up his arse cause he's been kinda careless with the ball all year.

I agree.  If it is so visible to you and me, don't you think his coaches should be trying to fix it before it's too late?  I bet our coaches would say he is running great routes and doing an excellent job. I'll say it one more time.....a coach's only job is to make you better.  We are maintaining status quo.

3 hours ago, Sipifalcon said:

I know he a rookie but he was a big reason why we lost today!

LMAO !  ..... . Falcons lost today because they simply didn't get the ball in end-zone. Which isn't anything new this season. One player(rookie) did NOT lose the game. Four field goals one TD.  There are great players on this team even with all the injuries. But every team the Falcons have played this year have had major injuries also. Yes, Ridley should have made that catch. But that is not the reason the Falcon lost.       :tiphat:                 Will the Saints be the 1st team to win a SB in our NEW stadium?     

3 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

There’s plenty of “heat” to go around. The defense is a dumpster fire, front to back, the o line couldn’t break through a wet paper bag. I’m more worried about our veterans underperforming than rookies making rookie mistakes 

"I’m more worried about our veterans underperforming than rookies making rookie mistakes" ---------- BINGO!!! 
We have veterans who are playing much worse than our rookies!  Especially, some of our O-linemen and DBs!  

1 hour ago, Oldmanfan said:

I agree.  If it is so visible to you and me, don't you think his coaches should be trying to fix it before it's too late?  I bet our coaches would say he is running great routes and doing an excellent job. I'll say it one more time.....a coach's only job is to make you better.  We are maintaining status quo.

I'm not going to blame it on them just yet. He's a rook and just trying to make plays. Even on the drop/tip that lead to a pick it looked like he was deciding where to run before he secured it. He just has to learn to protect it better at this level and that includes securing the ball before the yac.

4 hours ago, INDFalcon said:

Blaming it on one guy does not seem to show the reality of this team. The entire D is bad. Why blame on one guy. At least O is trying to stay in game somehow. He is a rookie and will get better.

Dude you are crazy 3 main players out on defense they kept the score at 19 as long as they could!! The offense has more money on it than the defense could ever dream of!! Julio sanu Ryan Mack and Matthew’s! And they can’t score come on are you blind! Don’t blame the defense rookies and second to 3 rd year players!