Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

German Falcon

Will you watch the game against the Saints?

137 posts in this topic

Should we judge Sark based off tonights game or the 2 game losing streak and possibly 3?  If we pull out the old college play book vs the Saints, it will be an easy L.  I will pretend our team is 0-0 and Sark is a brand new O coordinator and he get his rightful shot to prove himself. 

I've been watching every game I could for 35 years now.there was plenty of years I could of stopped watching but here I am still watching.it will be that much sweeter when we finally win the big one.

German Falcon likes this

4 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

why? Biggest day on the NFL schedule and OUR FALCONS have the night game!! WOOOO, a bunch of loser sad sacks arent you? Just give up when things get tough? Don't know why you're involved in sports...

LMAO  gotta love you know it all internet wannabes. most of the time they're just punk keyboard warriors like you.  I've probably been a fan of this team longer than you've been alive. What's this about 'give up when the going gets tough', when did you start watching? Mike Vick days? or 98 when we went to the SB the first time? Try going back to the 60's, watching a team that's bottom of league year in and year out. Yeah, like having a QB that's on pace to break his MVP season stats is 'tough'.....

I won't be watching it, because we'll be spending time with family. Go read the 'yes I love the Falcons' thread Slappywhite posted a week before he died and get back to me, if you have the guts (betting you won't though) because there are things in life that are MUCH more important than 'the biggest day on the NFL schedule' (wrong BTW, that would be SB sunday)

German Falcon likes this

I’ve watched every game since their first super bowl season. Including some absolute duds of seasons like the year Vick was in jail. Not going to stop anytime soon. Some of you mother****ers are so fickle. 

German Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

So now us fans have our own "Falcons Filter..."   :ninja:

well, I suppose I could have explained that I won't be home  ;)

LOL but then I wouldn't get to argue with the know it alls who've only been fans since we most recently started to be an actual 'relevant' team  :D

PokerSteve likes this

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

LOL but then I wouldn't get to argue with the know it alls who've only been fans since we most recently started to be an actual 'relevant' team  :D

You sly dog...and yes, it is fun to foment strife and discontent. Always lots of know it alls ready to rise to the bait.

papachaz likes this

15 minutes ago, papachaz said:

We had our Thanksgiving earlier, chaz.  All gone now so it's just the wife and me like usual to watch the Saints play.  By the way, miss seeing you around the other site.

40 minutes ago, AsylumGuido said:

We had our Thanksgiving earlier, chaz.  All gone now so it's just the wife and me like usual to watch the Saints play.  By the way, miss seeing you around the other site.

well quido, just to be blunt and honest, you're part of the biggest reason I stopped going over there. and now you're here quoting and 'liking' my posts....feels like I'm being stalked all of a sudden