Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

German Falcon

Will you watch the game against the Saints?

137 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, falcons007 said:

I will proudly wear my Falcons gear and cheer for Falcons. I have seen worst years than this and still cheered for the team.

Absolutely! Birds of a feather.....

1 hour ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Anyone who willingly does not watch the game is a awful fan. Not talking about people who are legitimately busy due to the holiday. Talking the people that could watch but choose not to because we aren't as good as they would like. Fairweather fans.

Yep. This is why we we're regarded as a terrible fanbase and no one feels bad for us when things like 28-3 happen. Need to be able to handle the bad times as well as the good...and yes, that's the case even if there aren't that many good times. 

ryanATL1988 likes this

2 hours ago, osiruz said:

I didn't watch this week's game,

Didn't watch the falcons get tamed,

Didn't watch trufart run away from the running back,

Didn't watch Beasley whiff on another sack,

Didn't watch manual avoid having a blitz dialed,

Didn't watch shraeder turn into a turnstile,

Jordan Richards take horrendous angles and miss,

Didn't watch dookey riley forget his run fits,

Didn't watch the game and it didn't make me tick,

All I am watching for is a high draft pick.

Glad to see some creativity!!!

Osiruz likes this

3 hours ago, Expert Poster said:

Yep. This is why we we're regarded as a terrible fanbase and no one feels bad for us when things like 28-3 happen. Need to be able to handle the bad times as well as the good...and yes, that's the case even if there aren't that many good times. 

This franchise has scorned the loyal for too long, they don't deserve respect when they act like they don't give a **** as long as their check clears.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This franchise has scorned the loyal for too long, they don't deserve respect when they act like they don't give a **** as long as their check clears.

Sure, we're a monumental disappointment, but when you stop watching it's hard to really qualify you as a fan anymore. Honestly it's very perplexing to me people who seemingly care enough to post on a message board for a team they don't care enough about to watch. 

Just now, Expert Poster said:

Sure, we're a monumental disappointment, but when you stop watching it's hard to really qualify you as a fan anymore. Honestly it's very perplexing to me people who seemingly care enough to post on a message board for a team they don't care enough about to watch. 

I continue to watch this **** show hoping for something to change. It's the definition of insanity and it's why I'm so **** pissed off about it. I don't blame this who quit on this team because this team has quit on themselves (and it's fans) far too many times.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I continue to watch this **** show hoping for something to change. It's the definition of insanity and it's why I'm so **** pissed off about it. I don't blame this who quit on this team because this team has quit on themselves (and it's fans) far too many times.

Believe me, I don't blame those who have given up on the franchise. I just don't get why there are so many people who claim to be in that group but continue to hang around here. Just seems like they're in denial about their fandom. 

ryanATL1988 likes this

5 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Anyone who willingly does not watch the game is a awful fan. Not talking about people who are legitimately busy due to the holiday. Talking the people that could watch but choose not to because we aren't as good as they would like. Fairweather fans.

Pefect match. Fairweather team with Fairweather fans...

On 11/19/2018 at 10:41 AM, rowdy_84 said:

Yes. I watched every game in whole in 2007. This is nothing compared to that year.

I went to the last game that season.  Still can't figure out why.

On 11/18/2018 at 6:22 PM, Dungeon Family said:

I always say I won’t watch anymore during a lost season but somehow end up in front of the tube anyway...cussing...screaming...crying :rant:

I think I need to make an early run to the drugstore for TUMS and Advil before Thursday...

And Pepto Bismol.  You're welcome.

Meh, I'll start it, but once it starts going the way I expect, I'll find something else to do. There's supporting your team and then there's self torture....one must learn when the one becomes the other and bow out.

I will be watching cause I have no plans and nothing else to do. I am pulling for the guys though! Lets just win out and hopefully a miracle happens and we get into the playoffs.