Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WornOutFalconFan

What a disappointing season

35 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Just goes to show you that when you get to the postseason or Super Bowl.... DONT BLOW IT!

Theres no ‘we’ll get em next year’ 

We'll get em next century!

10 hours ago, Halcon-1 said:

pretty much this. . . the trenches, the trenches, the trenches. . . and yes, with a dog mentality.

No doubt because they are basically being bullied!

Halcon-1 likes this

I've only seen the highlights so far, but it looks like Trufant pretty much shut Cooper down for the clips I've seen. What happened on the other plays? On the Elliott TD I think he made the right play by attacking the ball. There was no way he was going to stop his momentum. When a DB is trying to make that stop, something is already wrong anyway. 

The sad part is this didn't have to be this way yeah we had to injuries and that was crippling but we still should have made the Playoffs. TD and DQ's  stubbornness. Overconfidence. Unyielding to make impactful prudent moves when holes were there. Looking at the season through rose colored glasses.  Refusing to add some beef to the roster. WE BLEW THIS ONE and I pray we can get one while AB can enjoy it.

18 hours ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

What a crappy season. What happened to our offense? It never fails with this team, when the offense plays well, the defense sucks, when the defense plays well, the offense sucks. What gives? 

So annoying...

Falconized!

18 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Until we address our lines with multiple players with a nasty dog mentality we are not going to win consistently!!!

This, I've said it in the off season and got attacked but you could see the writing on the wall. The offensive line is made of fluffy pillow men, and the Dline is just too weak and can't stop the run.

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

The biggest disappointment is Dan Quinn

He's not the biggest.  The biggest is injuries, then Trufant, then Beasley, then Quinn. 

Quinn's #5 on the disappointment chart. 

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

He's not the biggest.  The biggest is injuries, then Trufant, then Beasley, then Quinn. 

Quinn's #5 on the disappointment chart. 

Anyone that allows there team to underestimate any other pro team automatically makes themselves the biggest disappointment... The head coach himself should know better than that.. This isn't college or high school.. That's where Dan Quinn needs to go back to.