Why did u keep calling timeouts????!!!!!

jj00100

Why did u call timeouts? They kept gaining more yards because of those timeouts , he wouldve missed if they were a few yards further!!!! Dan Quinn this loss is your fault. I would put deion jones in there with 1 leg than play Duke riley. Just wow. Wasted season. Lost to the Browns last week, lmao. What a joke this team is.

1 minute ago, jj00100 said:

Why did u call timeouts? They kept gaining more yards because of those timeouts , he wouldve missed if they were a few yards further!!!! Dan Quinn this loss is your fault. I would put deion jones in there with 1 leg than play Duke riley. Just wow. Wasted season. Lost to the Browns last week, lmao. What a joke this team is.

People folks like you would be *****ing had he not called those timeouts.

2 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

To keep the defense fresh. 

I swear I did not call the Timeout. Why are you blaming me? It was my son who called the timeout because I and my wife were arguing on whose turn it was to get the pizza. It so happens, even when it is her turn, it magically becomes mine. Go Figure, I cannot win the argument. I lost again like Falcons did. May be next game I will have a chance.

10 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

His in-game decision making is just terrible. Also, stop rushing only 3 on 3rd and short and giving Dakk all day to throw, that's just dumb. You can't expect the Falcons secondary to cover.

Dan Quinn is making us look worse and worse by the year the most games we have one in season was 11 and we're declining more and more after that