Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falcons007

Trufant haters

80 posts in this topic

I’m not a tru hater. What makes me mad about him is that he’s a **** of a lot better than he’s played this year and he needs to step up while everybody else is down. 

21 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh man. Probably should have waited until the 4th quarter. This thread solidified that he gives up a big touchdown before the half

Tru gave up 3 TD all season long. Let’s see how many Alford and Poole gave up.

12 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Lmfaooo .. he’s been garbage 2 going on 3 years  . Nothing he does today is gonna change that  

Lol. He has been better than any one this year. That doesn’t mean he is good but better than other crap.

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Sark not calling a great game so far.  Too much passing and the wr route concepts are not working.  Nobody is open and multiple receivers running in the same 5-yard zone

Same as Browns game. Dump to Hooper. Bunch WR together.

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Tru gave up 3 TD all season long. Let’s see how many Alford and Poole gave up.

I’m not arguing that at all. I’m just sayin. You made the thread too early in the game lol. You know how these threads turn out. If you say something good, something bad happens. If you say something bad, something great happens

falcons007 likes this

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m not arguing that at all. I’m just sayin. You made the thread too early in the game lol. You know how these threads turn out. If you say something good, something bad happens. If you say something bad, something great happens

No worries. I hear you bro. He could give up 3 more TD and still won’t be worst on the garbage called falcons Defense. 

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

No worries. I hear you bro. He could give up 3 more TD and still won’t be worst on the garbage called falcons Defense. 

Him and Alford has their receivers locked on that coverage sack. It’s good that they acknowledged their bad play 

Just now, falcons007 said:

Yep. Alford playing better today.

I think he was still a little banged up last week. Could be wrong but he didn’t look like he was running right last week

falcons007 likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I think he was still a little banged up last week. Could be wrong but he didn’t look like he was running right last week

Could be. Glad Dak over threw when he grabbed Beasley. 

ya_boi_j likes this

I've been watching him today. On plays where he's not targeted, he still gives wayyy to much room. He doesn't have the speed anymore or length to compensate. Brees or Rodgers will see this. 

Edited by ParanoidAndroid