Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2020

Browns Want to Interview Condoleezza Rice for HC

40 posts in this topic

Couldn't do much worse than 4-45-1 or whatever they're currently sitting on over the past 50 games.

edit: I just looked it up.  In the past 58 games Cleveland is 7-50-1.

And one of those 7 was last week when they beat us by two scores lol. 

A woman won't coach in the NFL probably ever as a HC. Wayyyyyy too much could go wrong and you'd immediately become a bad guy if you dared to critique. 

Remember all the gay talk in the NFL years ago about players possibly coming out? Haven't heard a peep of it since the Michael Sam debacle. 

This is just to get people talking about the Browns. 

18 minutes ago, stizz said:

A woman won't coach in the NFL probably ever as a HC. Wayyyyyy too much could go wrong and you'd immediately become a bad guy if you dared to critique. 

Remember all the gay talk in the NFL years ago about players possibly coming out? Haven't heard a peep of it since the Michael Sam debacle. 

This is just to get people talking about the Browns. 

I think it's possible. But the female candidate will have to rise up the cooaching ranks and not be some quick publicity stunt like the Browns are trying to do now with Rice.

The biggest question is would grown men as players respect taking coaching from a female who most likely haven't played the game on any level.

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I think it's possible. But the female candidate will have to rise up the cooaching ranks and not be some quick publicity stunt like the Browns are trying to do now with Rice.

I don't think it's true, but there's a rumor that Becky Hammond is not ready to be a coach and that the Spurs are trying to push her onto other teams to avoid the media connecting her to Pop's position. Mess like that just isn't worth it to me.

Can we take their defensive and offensive coordinator?  I would love to have a coaching staff that can create for the team

34 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Well....

If you wanted to invade Iraq for no reason this would be a good first step.

She can raid the opposing teams facilities for non existent weapons. She may even find the game plans of the week.

Sun Tzu 7 and Falcon Ben like this

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

What in the **** is this world coming to?????

Are we surrounded by idiots now???

Makes me wonder how Browns owner Jim Haslam really became a billionaire.

Short answer is he and his family are well connected crooks.

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

What in the **** is this world coming to?????

Are we surrounded by idiots now???

Makes me wonder how Browns owner Jim Haslam really became a billionaire.

I mean, she could come up with t-shirt ideas, and motivational terms like brotherhood. Also, rely on the talent of her players. Why not give her a shot?

Sun Tzu 7 and DawnOfThemBirds like this

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I mean, she could come up with t-shirt ideas, and motivational terms like brotherhood. Also, rely on the talent of her players. Why not give her a shot?

Ha ha

But seriously, Condoleezza is a 64 year old who has never coached football a day in her life.

She is just 2 years younger than Bill Belichick without any experience on any level.

FalconsIn2020 likes this