Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In Game Thread ***

3,093 posts in this topic

Just now, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Early in the year...yes. 

Ryan didn't bring his A game either...to much locking on 1 receiver

He didn't bring his A game but his B game was 370 yards snd 2 TDs. If we score something on 3 possessions where we came away Empty we arent talking about Ryan. He did almost throw 2 bad picks from locking on. QBs do that when they get sacked  5 times a game seems like the last 3 games. 

thanat0s and falconsd56 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

I don’t believe in that age BS. Blank is keeping Julio. He has already said it. Gave up 5 picks for him. Coleman will be a savings unless we got someone in a Freeman trade. I wish we would have not paid Free after that missed block in the SB but what’s done is done. Sanu still has 2 years left. We will make some cuts that may hurt with dead money but that will be some of the way that this crap gets fixed. NO is always ending up with no cap but finds a way to get talent. With TD at the helm we will never do that.

That response has nearly nothing to do with my post, so I'll just leave it at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thanat0s said:

That response has nearly nothing to do with my post, so I'll just leave it at that.

You said don’t pay Julio. He is staying a Falcon so I was giving you other options. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

Bruh I wish I would haven’t watched it!  However Trufant is not worth the money or status he gets!

Man I came home, flipped to the channel and saw the score was already 7-0 Saints and just said **** it. 

FalconinPA and blkbigdog35 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man I came home, flipped to the channel and saw the score was already 7-0 Saints and just said **** it. 

Your lucky I endured this whole debacle. I was wondering Carr was so wide open on that play. I should have known Trufant was involved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Your lucky I endured this whole debacle. I was wondering Carr was so wide open on that play. I should have known Trufant was involved

When I woke up this morning and saw the score I just smh and started laughing. First thing I thought about was tatf and the guarantees that were made. Had to come see if a meltdown had started lol

FalconinPA and blkbigdog35 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

When I woke up this morning and saw the score I just smh and started laughing. First thing I thought about was tatf and the guarantees that were made. Had to come see if a meltdown had started lol

Bruh it’s time to remove the Homer shades because this team is seriously broken!  

Andrews_31 and ya_boi_j like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Bruh it’s time to remove the Homer shades because this team is seriously broken!  

I agree it is broken but take away all the turnovers and it would have been close even with all the boneheaded defensive blunders. Really sad.

Pacific_Falcon and blkbigdog35 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Had to come see if a meltdown had started lol

I punted the season after the Browns debacle. I think for many the meltdown has already happened and now the rage is just simmering until the draft lol. Then a second meltdown will ensue when Dimi picks a SS with his first pick :lol:

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

I punted the season after the Browns debacle. I think for many the meltdown has already happened and now the rage is just simmering until the draft lol. Then a second meltdown will ensue when Dimi picks a SS with his first pick :lol:

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OldHippy said:

They

gonna come to our house and steal our Lombardi trophy!

 

22 hours ago, Black Francis said:

We don’t have one to steal.

 

Wasn't everyone saying we were going to win the Super Bowl hosted here in Atlanta this year?  That's the Lombardi trophy I was talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now