Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Saints In Game Thread ***

3,093 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ICUH8N said:

Matt can’t hold the ball, Julio can’t hold the ball. It’s gonna be a long night!

But what's really sad is that it seems like a good thing we're down only 14. 

That is f'ing sad.

arrogantBEAST likes this

Just now, octoslash said:

But what's really sad is that it seems like a good thing we're down only 14. 

That is f'ing sad.

U are right Saints are giving us too much respect.

2 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

You are clueless, I said get away from a ZBS, you brought up the Broncos (chop blocking)  and the 49ers and Pack (timing routes, and in the case of the 9'ers, nobody was ready for the WCO).  Again, stick to Madden kid!

The Falcons run the exact same offense and blocking scheme as the 1980s 49ers. The fact that you don't know this makes you so ******* stupid! Mike Shanahan learned from Bill Walsh and Mike Holmgren while all 3 were coaching with the 49ers and took it to Denver where he taught it to Kyle who brought it here!! Jesus Christ dude!! Amazing how you don't know this?

E. T. and mqg96 like this

We have ZERO CHANCE of winning this game

another predictable embarrassing performance on the national TV stage in New Orleans

Just now, Dungeon Family said:

I knew this was coming, but it still hurts to watch them play like this!

It is clear that Quinn is not even thinking about this season anymore - he is treating it like he treats preseason now and is simply thinking about next year already.

Dungeon Family likes this

1 minute ago, falconjam said:

lol..can i help

We have a GM , HC, OC, DC and STC who are all unqualified for their jobs.   The play calling is Abysmal, the game MGMT is terrible, and the defense is vanilla.  The Saints have an aggressive , offensive minded HC/GM , who calls his own plays.  He is innovative enough to even create plays.  This is worse than Smitty, and I don't care to hear about injuries. We have little depth, and no innovative coaches, not a single one.  This off season better greet us with a huge broom for sweeping this MESS clean.

Just now, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I definitely ain’t watching this Gleason garbage. 

No, I don't blame you and no I don't think what you said was mean at all. I'm tired of seeing all these New Orleans Saints stories and SOB stories and stuff like that what else win in Atlanta story?

ADAMSVILLE GYM and VTCrunkler like this

Just now, NoTalentAssClown said:

Not even mad.  Saints, go ahead and rub it in the pathetic Falcons players / coaches faces.  It’s just another game to the Falcons....

Exactly. Just another game.