Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kung Fu Kenny

Deion Jones Out for Sunday's game vs Cowboys

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

It's to late we already activated him, and besides we are going to win so it doesn't matter.

Falcons have 21 days to put him back on IR. They can put him back on IR if needed. That’s what GB did with Aaron Rodgers last year.

citsalp and PokerSteve like this

2 hours ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

It's to late we already activated him, and besides we are going to win so it doesn't matter.

We honestly should win by at leady 2 touchdowns. We are at home. We are angry. Our offense should score at least 30-35.

Our best solution!  DUKE RILEY! Got to give him more reps!  So much to prove the doubters wrong.  Another quinn and TD ego move

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Just another case of a fan taking opponents lightly. Hopefully the team doesn’t repeat that same line of thought this week

Why do you think a fan's opinion has anything to do with the game's outcome?

53 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Why do you think a fan's opinion has anything to do with the game's outcome?

Show me where I even came close to insinuating that and I’ll entertain your ignorance

39 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Show me where I even came close to insinuating that and I’ll entertain your ignorance

The fact that you make do many comments about it?

Why mention it? Also why you always gotta have a thorn in your ***?

Dukeduke211 likes this

30 minutes ago, Malachore said:

The fact that you make do many comments about it?

Why mention it? Also why you always gotta have a thorn in your ***?

That’s a terrible assumption. I only act that way towards people who I know want to argue about absolutely nothing, as you attempted with your first reply. 

4 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Falcons have 21 days to put him back on IR. They can put him back on IR if needed. That’s what GB did with Aaron Rodgers last year.

They had 21 days from the time he started practicing to activate him or keep him on IR. 

They decided to activate him this week so the 21 days is no longer an option.

Just like the example you used for Aaron Rodgers, they can put him on IR but it would not have anything to do with the 21 days.

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That’s a terrible assumption. I only act that way towards people who I know want to argue about absolutely nothing, as you attempted with your first reply. 

I wasn't about arguing  my man.

Just noticed you like to mention the "fan's overlooking the other team" thing an awful lot is all. Is what it is though, thought we were cool. Guess I was wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I wasn't about arguing  my man.

Just noticed you like to mention the "fan's overlooking the other team" thing an awful lot is all. Is what it is though, thought we were cool. Guess I was wrong. 

My response was exactly what happened. Just a fan taking a team lightly and hoping the team didn’t do the same on Sunday like they did last week. I can talk about fans taking teams light all day long because that’s exactly what y’all do. Only an idiot would believe what they say has an impact on Sunday

it would be so nice if people stopped attempting to point out things that I post in an attempt to make me out to be a bad guy. If you don’t like what I post just block me. I’m begging. The number has gotten down to 3 crybabies now though thank god. 

octoslash likes this

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

My response was exactly what happened. Just a fan taking a team lightly and hoping the team didn’t do the same on Sunday like they did last week. I can talk about fans taking teams light all day long because that’s exactly what y’all do. Only an idiot would believe what they say has an impact on Sunday

it would be so nice if people stopped attempting to point out things that I post in an attempt to make me out to be a bad guy. If you don’t like what I post just block me. I’m begging. The number has gotten down to 3 crybabies now though thank god. 

You should capitalize 'crybabies'.  It's more respectful and sensitive. 

:tiphat:

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Back on topic though, unless he’s running full speed come Monday, I wouldn’t expect for Debo to play against the Saints either.

And if he does play against the Aints I believe he's primed for a beatin. 

By the way you're the realist realist I've seen around here since Swift.

These boys don't like reality. It hurts. Thanks for takin some of the heat off me. Good luck.

PokerSteve and ya_boi_j like this

I bet if we beat Dallas he plays in Stenchville, simply because it puts us.. mathematically.. in decent shape...but if we lose to the Pokes, there's really no point in risking his health further. 

Big_Dog likes this

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And if he does play against the Aints I believe he's primed for a beatin. 

By the way you're the realist realist I've seen around here since Swift.

These boys don't like reality. It hurts. Thanks for takin some of the heat off me. Good luck.

They don’t have to like me. I’m like The Joker lol. 

Need a real and honest update from Quinn or any member from the training staff. Not just a he’s close update. 

GhostofGritz and PokerSteve like this

4 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I bet if we beat Dallas he plays in Stenchville, simply because it puts us.. mathematically.. in decent shape...but if we lose to the Pokes, there's really no point in risking his health further. 

Thing is having him doesn’t even guarantee the defense plays any better. He provides a good spark but he’s not going to change it on his own 

GhostofGritz likes this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Thing is having him doesn’t even guarantee the defense plays any better. He provides a good spark but he’s not going to change it on his own 

It might not be a guarantee but it's pretty g'damm better than saying,  'Okay guys, go gettum! Duke will show you the way!'

GhostofGritz likes this