Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cole World

Julio and Calvin dancing like nobody's watching

22 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Its a joke, i am sorry you take every post here seriously

I was being lighthearted and meant to be funny too. I’m at home w pneumonia brother I’m not tripping off anything on this messageboard although I do wish Deion Jones was playing :( 

Flying Falcon likes this

20 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dancing isn't Julio's forte

That boy Julio stiff as heII :lol:. His TD celebrations would make me cringe but I love that dynamic about Julio. He gets his YAC like a RB because he cant juke lol it all makes sense now.

ya_boi_j likes this

21 minutes ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

That boy Julio stiff as heII :lol:. His TD celebrations would make me cringe but I love that dynamic about Julio. He gets his YAC like a RB because he cant juke lol it all makes sense now.

Right lol!! He my ninja though

Jerz #Quinning likes this

22 hours ago, Kung Fu Kenny said:

Coleman, Hall and Hardy didn't want to be left out.

Just imagine if they were winning..,playing football! Sure this helps them, #brownsatetheirfood. 

14 hours ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

Nah man he's just locking instead of gliding like Ridley's doing. All we need is Sanu to come in breakdancing and our WR's would have the hip hop dance scene covered.

His TD celebrations are really bad though. Should stick with the 'Jet' into the endzone and nothing else.

Jerz #Quinning likes this