I Even Bleed Red

We beat the Cowboys

22 posts in this topic

Your superstition didn’t work last week.  I applaud the effort though.  Let me tell you why there’s no chance we win this game.

Dak is a mobile quarterback.  We always have issues with those types of QBs.

Zeke is a beast and our run defense is suspect.

Our corners are shellshocked.  They haven’t been able to cover anybody all season and they know it.  Now they have to square off against Cooper, Beasley and a 2nd round pick named Michael Gallup.  One of them will have a career game.  Pretty sure it’ll be the rookie.

Dallas defense has actually been playing well.  Leighton Vander Esch (who I wanted us to draft, but am just as happy that we got Ridley) is playing like the beast he looked like in college.  As is Jaylen Smith.  Demarcus Lawrence is the most underrated pass rusher in the league and will make his share of plays as well.  They’ve got some confidence about themselves.  

The only thing that will keep us in this game is the fact that Jason Garrett is as bad a coach as Dan Quinn.

Im saying it’ll be 27-20.  Cowboys win.

PokerSteve likes this

Of course we will win, but not because of why you think.  We will win because this is the Atlanta Falcons and they will just stay outside of the playoff bubble by actually playing a decent game now and then, only to crush the heart and souls of the fans around week 16.  I would bet we win this week and actually against the Saints on Thanksgiving.  And just when we all think there is hope we will get crushed by Arizona.

KCFalcon22, PokerSteve and fuego like this

NO CHANCE we win!!!  Mmmm we shall see about 3:30-4 of this holds up.  I’m going with the Birds every game.  Rise up GO FALCONS 

26 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

But if we lose, we might fall to the top 10 in the draft 

You know we have some pretty good draft picks on the team now and we are still not expected to be a threat.

1 hour ago, Oldmanfan said:

You know we have some pretty good draft picks on the team now and we are still not expected to be a threat.

I'd still take picking my future in the top 12 vs 18+ especially when it comes to teams trading up. Our team will look very different if not next the year after. So if rather call this season a wash and move up in the draft 

1 hour ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I'd still take picking my future in the top 12 vs 18+ especially when it comes to teams trading up. Our team will look very different if not next the year after. So if rather call this season a wash and move up in the draft 

I see your point, but we can't just quit.  We have to try as hard as we can or we are not playing Football, or life.

God, again with the tanking talk. 

How many top-ten draft picks did the Lions and Browns get during the past 14-15 years?   About ten apiece? 

And you can tell, because of all those playoff appearances they've made in the past decade. 

This is not the NBA.  

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

God, again with the tanking talk. 

How many top-ten draft picks did the Lions and Browns get during the past 14-15 years?   About ten apiece? 

And you can tell, because of all those playoff appearances they've made in the past decade. 

This is not the NBA.  

You could argue those teams had bad coaching.

1 hour ago, Oldmanfan said:

I see your point, but we can't just quit.  We have to try as hard as we can or we are not playing Football, or life.

I do want us to try, believe me I'm not tryna lose to the cowgirls. But after losing to Cleveland it won't hurt as much knowing it's helping our future success lol 

6 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Your superstition didn’t work last week.  I applaud the effort though.  Let me tell you why there’s no chance we win this game.

Dak is a mobile quarterback.  We always have issues with those types of QBs.

Zeke is a beast and our run defense is suspect.

Our corners are shellshocked.  They haven’t been able to cover anybody all season and they know it.  Now they have to square off against Cooper, Beasley and a 2nd round pick named Michael Gallup.  One of them will have a career game.  Pretty sure it’ll be the rookie.

Dallas defense has actually been playing well.  Leighton Vander Esch (who I wanted us to draft, but am just as happy that we got Ridley) is playing like the beast he looked like in college.  As is Jaylen Smith.  Demarcus Lawrence is the most underrated pass rusher in the league and will make his share of plays as well.  They’ve got some confidence about themselves.  

The only thing that will keep us in this game is the fact that Jason Garrett is as bad a coach as Dan Quinn.

Im saying it’ll be 27-20.  Cowboys win.

Agree. Dallas has everything that gives our defense problems, a good OL fronting a mobile QB and a fleet-footed, talented RB like Zeke.

We counter with our shaky ground game and our 5-yard checkdown passing attack. Sounds like a recipe for a good old-fashioned, downhome ***-kicking. Probably take a heroic effort to only get beat 27-20. Probably end up more like 34-17 Cowgirls.

20 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Daymn. Didn’t know Debo was out...fml

I always figured they were prepping him for the Saints game. We all know how he does against Drew and the Stains.