Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fuego

Green Bay at Seattle

28 posts in this topic

It was mentioned it was the 33rd different person Rodgers has thrown a TD pass to. Anybody know how to look up Matt's statistic? He did have 13 different receivers catch a TD pass in our SB season. 

8 minutes ago, fuego said:

It was mentioned it was the 33rd different person Rodgers has thrown a TD pass to. Anybody know how to look up Matt's statistic? He did have 13 different receivers catch a TD pass in our SB season. 

This is from last year, but enjoy the pretty data baby...

https://herosports.com/nfl/quarterback-touchdown-passes-by-wide-receiver-a7a7

fuego likes this

8 minutes ago, Jesus said:

This is from last year, but enjoy the pretty data baby...

https://herosports.com/nfl/quarterback-touchdown-passes-by-wide-receiver-a7a7

Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Tony Gonzalez are responsible for over half of Matt Ryan's career touchdown passes. In fact, they are the only receivers who have caught double-digit TDs from Ryan. 

Interesting.

36 minutes ago, fuego said:

Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Tony Gonzalez are responsible for over half of Matt Ryan's career touchdown passes. In fact, they are the only receivers who have caught double-digit TDs from Ryan. 

Interesting.

Throughout his career one of those three have always been with him.  The other QBs have seen a lot of turnover.

It’s crazy how we struggle to sack the QB and both GB and Seattle do it with a bunch of no names that’s going to turn into big names. We just keep spinning our wheels trying to find a pass rush yr after yr

fuego and Dirtybird3 like this

1 hour ago, fuego said:

Interesting.

Ridley and Sanu will soon be in double digit tds from Ryan

2 hours ago, fuego said:

And he had 11 or 12 in 2012

fuego likes this

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

When you effin RUN good things happen...

Seahags ran the ball for 170 yards + 

Game. Set. MATCH!! 

I’m confused why the packers went away from Aaron Jones. Didn’t watch the game, but seems like he didn’t do too bad, and got me a lot of fantasy points :lol:

Sipifalcon likes this

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

I’m confused why the packers went away from Aaron Jones. Didn’t watch the game, but seems like he didn’t do too bad, and got my a lot of fantasy points :lol:

Cheese heads!!! 

Smh!!

11 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

But according to this board Matt Ryan sucks because guys like Aaron Rodgers always drive his team down the field for the win. 

Lol I’m convinced a good portion of the people on this board don’t actually watch anything other than highlights and draw conclusions from that.