Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrimeyKidd

Atlanta Falcons 2019 Offseason Free Agent Wish List

81 posts in this topic

The future is now for the Atlanta Falcons and they need to fill this team up with more talent if they want to return to playoff contention 

The Atlanta Falcons currently sit at 4-5 on the season and while I certainly believe they can make the playoffs, it is never too early to start planning for the future. The Falcons certainly have a problem with their depth and lack of experience behind the starters specifically on the defensive side of the ball. At the draft DL, OL, and CB are needs to address before its too late. Next year’s free agent crop is full of talent that have the perfect Quinn qualities which are fast and physical. Here is a list of free agents that the Atlanta Falcons should consider signing

Full link to the article- https://atlsportshq.com/2018/11/15/atlanta-falcons-2019-offseason-free-agent-wish-list/

Would love to know how you feel about some of these players. Some may not be affordable but I listed them to scrounge up some ideas from the fanbase. See someone not listed feel free to comment on who and why the Falcons should sign them. Also, there aren't any Falcons free agents listed because I wanted this to be around the league free agents.  

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

I wanted Sherman bad....and I still like Fowler...dont know much about the other 2

McPhee is a legit vet. Calhoun was making plays Sunday for the Browns. He's a young guy so it's likely he gets his pay day so I don't see him being a Falcon unless they cut one of the 2 b/w alford and trufant

GrimeyKidd likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

McPhee is a legit vet. Calhoun was making plays Sunday for the Browns. He's a young guy so it's likely he gets his pay day so I don't see him being a Falcon unless they cut one of the 2 b/w alford and trufant

Did McPhee go to Miss. St.?

I dont know what the **** happened to our corners......Falsefant hasn't been the same since he was injured...with the same hands of course....Alford might be playing the Freeman role....playing hurt

At this point I dont know what to do with them

Flying Falcon and birdsnflight like this

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Did McPhee go to Miss. St.?

I dont know what the **** happened to our corners......Falsefant hasn't been the same since he was injured...with the same hands of course....Alford might be playing the Freeman role....playing hurt

At this point I dont know what to do with them

Yep, he went to Miss St.

When Freeman came back from injury I said he was playing scared and not to get injured and that he looked average. Mind you I was told to give that season a pass since he was coming off injury. Well that time is up. The dude plays scared and basically getting by off of hype at this point, sort of like Beasley.

Sunday during the game I pointed out the same thing you said about Alford. Looks like he's still hurting which I hate. Years ago I stayed in Alfords ish but he proved himself. Just those dang penalties.

RING OF HONOR and PokerSteve like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yep, he went to Miss St.

When Freeman came back from injury I said he was playing scared and not to get injured and that he looked average. Mind you I was told to give that season a pass since he was coming off injury. Well that time is up. The dude plays scared and basically getting by off of hype at this point, sort of like Beasley.

Sunday during the game I pointed out the same thing you said about Alford. Looks like he's still hurting which I hate. Years ago I stayed in Alfords ish but he proved himself. Just those dang penalties.

Yeah...always been a problem...but he showed out last year....I believe he's hurt...i give him a pass...but Falsefant....No

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah I agree. If I had a choice between the 2, I'd keep Alford.

I never thought I would say that lol

Alford came within inches of sealing the deal for us in the SB. I'll always have a soft spot for him in my heart for that. He came to play that night.

48 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If Alford makes this pick

we win the SB...he had a great game though

https://youtu.be/4SiUNdkIwzQ

If they run the football more than 4 times in the second half, they win the super bowl. if Freeman doesn't miss a key block, they win the super bowl. I can name about 5 more if's that wins the super bowl

49 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If they run the football more than 4 times in the second half, they win the super bowl. if Freeman doesn't miss a key block, they win the super bowl. I can name about 5 more if's that wins the super bowl

I mean, he pick-6'd Tom Brady wtf more u want from the guy?!

Frank Clark would be a huge signing. Unfortunately I don’t see why the Seahawks would let him go. In the prime of his career, I’d assume he’d be a part of the new defensive plan for them. 

23 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Frank Clark would be a huge signing. Unfortunately I don’t see why the Seahawks would let him go. In the prime of his career, I’d assume he’d be a part of the new defensive plan for them. 

IA, Clark isn't leaving Seattle at worse he gets the franchise tag

Edited by Scott1988

3 hours ago, Geneaut said:

Alford came within inches of sealing the deal for us in the SB. I'll always have a soft spot for him in my heart for that. He came to play that night.

Sure the **** did and had he came down with that second int he might have been super bowl mvp..so many what ifs

Geneaut and Flying Falcon like this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

There's plenty of them. If we kneel three times after Julio's catch at the 21 yard line and Money makes the kick...ballgame

How many free agents can we realistically afford? Julio will get paid,Grady will get paid....locking up Deion Jones probably wouldnt be a bad idea coming off the injury this year. Doesn't seem like much left over after that.

2 hours ago, thajames said:

How many free agents can we realistically afford? Julio will get paid,Grady will get paid....locking up Deion Jones probably wouldnt be a bad idea coming off the injury this year. Doesn't seem like much left over after that.

Im looking forward to a few under the radar signings 

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If Coleman doesn't get hurt, the Falcons win the SB............