Bring Back Jalen Collins!

TheRidder

9 hours ago, Black Francis said:

He’d fail a drug test tonight. Dude is literally baked right now. Legal in many states not in the NFL right now. So...

Have we ever found out if it was for weed or PEDs?

Honestly 4 suspensions is about 2 too many but I ain't hating on a guy if it's to get an advantage lol

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

Legalize everything.

Pass out the needles, let 'em dope up and may the best roid-ravaged freak win.

Come on now, you can't put needles and Thc in the same category. How bout we legalize the stuff that isn't a detriment to your body and maybe criminalize the stuff that kills, like alcohol. Idk, just my opionion 

1 hour ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Come on now, you can't put needles and Thc in the same category. How bout we legalize the stuff that isn't a detriment to your body and maybe criminalize the stuff that kills, like alcohol. Idk, just my opionion 

Criminalize alcohol?  Hm, I think that was tried before, with really great results!  

And I'm only joking about the roids in case that wasn't clear. 

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/jalen-collins-signed-colts-practice-squad/1svsKSEEme1b5Q15awpwVN/

Jalen Collins signed to Colts’ practice squad

FLOWERY BRANCH — 

Jalen Collins, a one-time second-round pick of the Falcons who recently completed serving his fourth suspension, was signed to the Colts practice squad. 

The Colts released quarterback Phillip Walker from the practice squad to make room for Collins.

Collins, 6-foot-1, 203 pounds, played in 24 career games (eight starts) with the Falcons (2015-17). He compiled 43 tackles (40 solo), 2.0 tackles for loss, two interceptions and 10 passes defensed. He started three playoff games, including Super Bowl LI. 

Collins was selected 42nd overall in 2015, but couldn’t stay off the NFL’s suspension list. 

Collins has served four suspensions for violations of the NFL’s substance-abuse and performance-enhancing drug policies. The Falcons placed him on waivers last November. 

2 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I agree...wait ...did you say alcohol....I thought you were my friend...alcohol is the beverage of life....weed is the smoke of life...and bbq is the food of life...if you do all 3...you will live forever..:lol:

2 hours ago, octoslash said:

Criminalize alcohol?  Hm, I think that was tried before, with really great results!  

And I'm only joking about the roids in case that wasn't clear. 

It makes more sense than criminalizing weed lol, how many deaths are attributed to alcohol vs Thc? Yet its in our face force-fed it 24/7. Even sponsored by it. That's crazy to me

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I agree...wait ...did you say alcohol....I thought you were my friend...alcohol is the beverage of life....weed is the smoke of life...and bbq is the food of life...if you do all 3...you will live forever..:lol:

Lol we can still be friends.. Alcohol just ain't my thing. Special special occasions you might get me to baby sit something dark JD probly , but I can count the number of real drinks I've had. Not against alcohol just rather my poison not have side effects, not ones besides hungry happy and focused lol