lostnmexico

How the Browns Offense Outsmarted the Falcons Defense | NFL Film Review

46 posts in this topic

We played vanilla and didn't have much to go on here.  Baker is also pretty **** good and is able to make some killer plays that are hard to defend.  Granted we should have played better just off of I tensity and effort.  

 

tactician likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep hearing people say the Browns have new coaches. No they do not. These guys are promotees running the same system that was already in place but using more. The Falcons were outcoached from practice to in game. The falcons deserved to lose this game. this isn't the first time in the Matt Ryan era they've taken an opponent likely. each time they have lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We dont have it our DNA. 

We will be a mid tier average NFL team thats about it.

We have always been that way and nothing will change because the OWNERSHIP doesnt DEMAND or show seriousness by making people accountable.

Armstrong should NEVER be our S.T coach.

Manuel is an ASSISTANT at best.

We need to HIRE people and players with HIGH I.Q thats what Patriots do, Warriors , Lakers Dynasty did or doing right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I keep hearing people say the Browns have new coaches. No they do not. These guys are promotees running the same system that was already in place but using more. The Falcons were outcoached from practice to in game. The falcons deserved to lose this game. this isn't the first time in the Matt Ryan era they've taken an opponent likely. each time they have lost

No reason to restrict it to the Matt Ryan era ... taking opponents lightly is a long standing tradition of this franchise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

No reason to restrict it to the Matt Ryan era ... taking opponents lightly is a long standing tradition of this franchise.

I know but i'm talking about it actually coming out of players mouths. Remember Julio said it about the panthers a few years ago but tried to laugh it off because they had the playoffs clinched. Clinched or not, if the starters are playing the entire game, especially against a rival, you take that serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I know but i'm talking about it actually coming out of players mouths. Remember Julio said it about the panthers a few years ago but tried to laugh it off because they had the playoffs clinched. Clinched or not, if the starters are playing the entire game, especially against a rival, you take that serious

And it all goes back to Coaching Amigo.  In the Business world...what happens when management and employees do not take their job seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still trying to figure out how Trufant never went pass the numbers to even attempt to run after Chubb.  If Brooks Reed can make an attempt from where he started from then Trufant show some effort!!!

sanfranfalcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I'm still trying to figure out how Trufant never went pass the numbers to even attempt to run after Chubb.  If Brooks Reed can make an attempt from where he started from then Trufant show some effort!!!

He seen what Chubb did to those dudes while he was at UGA and didn't want no piece of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

And it all goes back to Coaching Amigo.  In the Business world...what happens when management and employees do not take their job seriously?

This isnt "the business world" 

It MAY go back to coaching. Or it may not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cole World said:

He seen what Chubb did to those dudes while he was at UGA and didn't want no piece of it.

Definitely did not want any part of Chubb! But Trucant has been making himself scarce around most tackling opportunities regardless of the size and/or reputation of the RB. Very pathetic effort on that play for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

Man, that was painful. I like Baldinger. He usually posts positive things about the Falcons so the fact he's calling us out doesn't bode well.

Many other analysts seem to be upset/angry at the fact we blew this game as well. We have greater expectations than what we put on the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Definitely did not want any part of Chubb! But Trucant has been making himself scarce around most tackling opportunities regardless of the size and/or reputation of the RB. Very pathetic effort on that play for sure.

Trufant learned his lesson quick. Look at the video below.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Trufant learned his lesson quick. Look at the video below.

 

I am not sure I have seen a hit worse than that one.  I actually feel bad for Trufant

 

Cole World likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sdogg said:

Quinn gets outsmarted far more times than not. It's sad we can't hire someone to get our D to match up with our O. Wasting Ryan and Julio's prime years. 

He still seems very inexperienced in the decisions he makes on challenges and his time management is dubious. Same for his OC and DC, no experience. Their collective backs are going to be against the wall for the next couple of months.

Going to have to show some sharp improvements, especially on defense with Debo coming back. We'll get to see if Alford's and Trucant's problems are directly linked to his absence. Something has to change drastically in this secondary.

NCFalconfan and sdogg like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We dont have it our DNA. 

We will be a mid tier average NFL team thats about it.

We have always been that way and nothing will change because the OWNERSHIP doesnt DEMAND or show seriousness by making people accountable.

Armstrong should NEVER be our S.T coach.

Manuel is an ASSISTANT at best.

We need to HIRE people and players with HIGH I.Q thats what Patriots do, Warriors , Lakers Dynasty did or doing right now.

 

Mora - Hip, Young, Enthusiastic, Charismatic, Good-talker, 

Smith - Enthusiastic, Charismatic, Good-talker

Quinn?

 

See a pattern.

I think they fall for these types. They want a good-spokesman for the franshise and not a innovator or tactician. 

They are wowed by the interview skills.

"This guy is going to be a geat "face for this franchise!". "He is not aloof. He really talks well for himself. He is not arrogant, nor does he seek to step on our toes to get what he wants".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I keep hearing people say the Browns have new coaches. No they do not. These guys are promotees running the same system that was already in place but using more. The Falcons were outcoached from practice to in game. The falcons deserved to lose this game. this isn't the first time in the Matt Ryan era they've taken an opponent likely. each time they have lost

Yep, just like almost every other game. We are getting by on the talent of our players. It happened in the Super Bowl. All of last season, and all of this season. 

ya_boi_j and rogueleadersf like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We dont have it our DNA. 

We will be a mid tier average NFL team thats about it.

We have always been that way and nothing will change because the OWNERSHIP doesnt DEMAND or show seriousness by making people accountable.

Armstrong should NEVER be our S.T coach.

Manuel is an ASSISTANT at best.

We need to HIRE people and players with HIGH I.Q thats what Patriots do, Warriors , Lakers Dynasty did or doing right now.

 

Actually the Patriots do not. Bill Belichick runs it so well that he makes his coaches better. Manuel is just Quinn's Messenger. Sark is riding Ryan's Coattail.

rogueleadersf likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now