Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Top 5 reasons the Cowboys beat the Falcons (from Cowboys message board)

59 posts in this topic

We are just a bad team, sometimes our offense plays well enough to over come our horrible defense, sometimes they don't.

It is pretty lame we are now in quinn's 4th season and the defense he was supposed to build looks like it needs another complete reboot.

As we have seen ANY team can beat us, you don;t need 5 reason to explain it.

I fully expect us to dominate the Cowboys this week.... I think we upset the Taints on Thanksgiving...

Then we will lose by an aggregate 33 points against the Ravens and Cardinals later in the year.

33 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

We are just a bad team, sometimes our offense plays well enough to over come our horrible defense, sometimes they don't.

It is pretty lame we are now in quinn's 4th season and the defense he was supposed to build looks like it needs another complete reboot.

As we have seen ANY team can beat us, you don;t need 5 reason to explain it.

I don't think 'complete reboot' is really the right phrase. 

With a healthy Deion and Keanu, we're not having this conversation.

15 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I don't think 'complete reboot' is really the right phrase. 

With a healthy Deion and Keanu, we're not having this conversation.

I think they both mask the issues we have all over the defense. We may not be having the conversation if they both stayed healthy but we were never going to have a good consistent defense until we address the issues outside of Deion and Neal.

We gotta have better depth and better scheme's so the entire defense doesn't fall apart with 2 starters out.

PokerSteve likes this

16 hours ago, Cole World said:

#4 Jones vs. Jones
Byron Jones has played consistently well all year as Cornerback, and I'm betting that he and the rest of an improved Defense, will be able to contain Julio Jones.

this is the only point i disagree with tbh. if we win this game, it's on the back of julio jones. mark my words

Edited by The_Realist

3 hours ago, Peyton said:

Well the only thing he got wrong, and it's a big one, is that Deion Jones is going to play in this game.

Very true, but I'm not sure that's going to cure all of our CB ailments. He will be a big boost though. We'll just see if it's enough of one.

Quinn will get outcoached once again. The players won't take the Cowboys serious and we will play like we do in preseason. Which is always bad. 

37 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Quinn will get outcoached once again. The players won't take the Cowboys serious and we will play like we do in preseason. Which is always bad. 

I have no idea how the Falcons are going to play on Sunday, but I don't see how they could fail to take any team serious now.

19 hours ago, celtiksage said:

I don't see anything that isn't the truth or at least a good assumption. If they play like they did against Philly, it's a loss for us. We have to stop Zeke. If he is able to run free lime Chubb did, their passing game will be wide open.

What if the Falcons play like they did against the Redskins, which is frankly a better team?

18 minutes ago, Peyton said:

I have no idea how the Falcons are going to play on Sunday, but I don't see how they could fail to take any team serious now.

If they aren't serious from here on out, they don't need to even be in the playoffs. There are so many pivotal games this week that will decide the 6th seed. Winner of GB/Sea, winner of DAL/ATL, the MIN/CHI game, and if PHI loses to Saints. The 6th seed will come down to MIN/GB/ATL/DAL/SEA so it has to be now or never to make the postseason.

22 hours ago, celtiksage said:

I don't see anything that isn't the truth or at least a good assumption. If they play like they did against Philly, it's a loss for us. We have to stop Zeke. If he is able to run free lime Chubb did, their passing game will be wide open.

Sadly, yes.

4 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

What if the Falcons play like they did against the Redskins, which is frankly a better team?

Then we win in a landslide fashion. It could happen.

11 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

1) Because they're the Falcons

2) Because they're the Falcons

3) Because they're the Falcons

4) Because they're the Falcons

5) Because they're the Falcons

I was wondering if anyone posted this.

Great minds think alike!

The Inquisition.... What a Show!

23 hours ago, Peyton said:

Well the only thing he got wrong, and it's a big one, is that Deion Jones is going to play in this game.

You could be wrong too. He's activated and eligible, but at this point he's not a lock to play so don't speak to confidently like you did last week

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

You could be wrong too. He's activated and eligible, but at this point he's not a lock to play so don't speak to confidently like you did last week

I do it just to tweak you

Just now, Peyton said:

I do it just to tweak you

trust me you get no rise from me at all. it does please me to see a know it all wrong though