HULK

Take a breather and a dose of reality

51 posts in this topic

I moved here from Chicago 25yrs ago... this has been my team ever since! I have been thru the bad and the good! Folks get on here and complain about a coach that has never had a losing season for us and 2 of the 3 years has given us a superbowl appearance and a bad play call from a 2nd superbowl appearance! Yall complain about Sark but he was the greatest thing since sliced bread a week ago! Im a true fan! A real fan! Not a spoiled brat wit a tantrum and a keyboard!! Yes I want wins, yes I want a championship but turning on MY guys is not an answer. I am upset. I am disappointed. But life goes on! Now if I ruffled any feathers on this.... OH WELL! I wont apologize! Either stand with us or get run over! Simple as that! Either you are a true fan and can deal with the ups AND the downs or dont! I love this team, I love my city! If you feel the same then we ARE BROTHERS. No room for the weak. FILA ALL DAY! If you dont know then you not really an ATLien! Rise da FUQ up!!!!!!

Hulk unfortunately it’s that way with every team in every sport. Anytime something goes wrong the coach gets the blame. Ultimately it is the coach who is responsible and should be held accountable. I’m a DQ fan and hopefully a healthy next yr with a little tweaking gets us back in the hunt. IF we had stayed healthy we’d be in the hunt this yr. The falcon D needs a big time pass rusher and maybe another corner and an OLman to compete for the big trophy. I don’t think DQ is the problem  

HULK and quickzero like this

2 hours ago, HULK said:

I moved here from Chicago 25yrs ago... this has been my team ever since! I have been thru the bad and the good! Folks get on here and complain about a coach that has never had a losing season for us and 2 of the 3 years has given us a superbowl appearance and a bad play call from a 2nd superbowl appearance! Yall complain about Sark but he was the greatest thing since sliced bread a week ago! Im a true fan! A real fan! Not a spoiled brat wit a tantrum and a keyboard!! Yes I want wins, yes I want a championship but turning on MY guys is not an answer. I am upset. I am disappointed. But life goes on! Now if I ruffled any feathers on this.... OH WELL! I wont apologize! Either stand with us or get run over! Simple as that! Either you are a true fan and can deal with the ups AND the downs or dont! I love this team, I love my city! If you feel the same then we ARE BROTHERS. No room for the weak. FILA ALL DAY! If you dont know then you not really an ATLien! Rise da FUQ up!!!!!!

Theres a difference between a homer, band wagon fan and true fan. One can still be a true fan whos candid to point out constructive criticism when situation arises.

Everyone is different and reacts in certain way.

Every fan is appreciated....

18 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Falcon fans come in a wide variety of mentalities. Neither one is better than the other. To question peoples fandom is truly ridiculous.... We are all passionate in our own way for this same dysfunctional franchise! 

Debatable. 

Just now, E. T. said:

As long as there's this great divide, yes of course it will always be debatable. My thing is it wouldn't be such an issue if people would sit back and look at themselves and realize they aren't any different than others.

They jump and cheer when things are going good.....Bch and complain when things aren't. It's the life of being a fan....but there is common ground here. 

It has a certain "passion" to it thats a bit unique here. 

I mean, seriously, who reacts in a fashion similar to the way some folks around here are acting? 

It's like a 1st grade when "snack time" gets cancelled. All because a group of dudes lost a game against another group of dudes. 

4 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

I mean, seriously, who reacts in a fashion similar to the way some folks around here are acting? 

It's like a 1st grade when "snack time" gets cancelled. All because a group of dudes lost a game against another group of dudes. 

"Passion" is the key word brother.

25 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Talk about damage control. You would've made a great sub for Dan Quinn at his presser. Would've just taken all the negative energy right out of the room. The whole thing would've lasted at most 45 seconds. :D

14 hours ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Yes I b****ed all Sunday about the team's shortcomings. And yes I still rocked my Falcons hoody on Monday. 

We can complain all we want. You'll never have greatness if you tolerate mediocrity. 

You will always have mediocrity if you always complain 

15 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Hulk unfortunately it’s that way with every team in every sport. Anytime something goes wrong the coach gets the blame. Ultimately it is the coach who is responsible and should be held accountable. I’m a DQ fan and hopefully a healthy next yr with a little tweaking gets us back in the hunt. IF we had stayed healthy we’d be in the hunt this yr. The falcon D needs a big time pass rusher and maybe another corner and an OLman to compete for the big trophy. I don’t think DQ is the problem  

We are still in the hunt. We can beat anybody. Especially with Deion Jones

1 hour ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Just like any NFL fans, I can understand people can get upset over a loss. I just wish out fan base can be upset about it in two days or less.

We have the innate ability to whine about any loss for weeks and years. Cry about it, sure, but what's done is done. Move on, people!

30 minutes ago, Falcons32 said:

You will always have mediocrity if you always complain 

Thanks. I'll pass along those wise words to the coaches at the top of their respective leagues like Belichick and Saban.