therawest

Duke Riley cost us that game

69 posts in this topic

I was probably the one lone holdout that this guy could actually be good one day, but after seeing that, I’m done. He has no idea what he is doing out there. He missed both assignments that led to two rushing touchdowns.   On of them was a 90 yarder. 

Smh. 

41 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I beg  to differ. Duke knows what he's doing, he's just not the man in charge. He's an awesome contributed, but not a leader.

You've got to be referring to him filling the water bottles.. He's not even close to having what it takes to play in this league.. Idk why Quinn is holding on to him, but I can gaurentee you when we do cut him no team will sign him and he's gonna be washing dishes at Rudy Tuesdays

tywreezy33 likes this

14 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

103 post

Stupid thread

Doesn't come back to debate the topic

Thats all the evidence I need

Lol first thing i looked at were posts, and immediately said he nothing legit lol

RING OF HONOR likes this

Many people cost us the game including but not limited to the horrible in-game decisions by Dan Quinn not to challenge a few plays that could have been ruled in our favor as well as some very questionable red zone and goal line play calls

Can someone, anyone please explain to me what Duke was doing on the play the be caught the ball in the middle of the field and scored from about 10 yards out!!! At the snap he turned his back to the offense and started running towards tonthe goal line... da **** was he thinking??!!!

Not a fan of Duke, but it looks like he actually got held on that run a little bit.  And at least he will hit someone, unlike Trufant

5 hours ago, insertnamehere said:

Or was it Sanu's fumble, or maybe it was the offense failing to score 4 consecutive times at the goal line, or maybe it was the piss poor play from our CBs for the millionth time this year. So many selections to choose from and yet we blame Duke lol.

I’d say this pretty much sums it up in a nutshell!