Crazy SWAP ALERT!

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Atlanta Falcons trade W.R Sanu to Rams for 2nd round draft pick for injured W.R Cooper Cupp.

With less than 20% chance to make playoffs.

And witness this B.S every week....might as well get some value for next year in drafts. 

Just a thought.....what you guys think?

It's nothing we can do

3 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Come on Mattyicefalcon I like you as a poster, but you are better than this man. 

Dont know man! I just finished watching coaches tape of yesterday's cluster ****!! 

Honestly, I was soo disgusted...I slammed my laptop by end of 4th qtr and was done with this madness!

EVERYONE on this team is RESPONSIBLE. 

They came absolutely no fire in them....just thought it was more of an extended practice week with lame *** efforts.

3 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Dont know man! I just finished watching coaches tape of yesterday's cluster ****!! 

Honestly, I was soo disgusted...I slammed my laptop by end of 4th qtr and was done with this madness!

EVERYONE on this team is RESPONSIBLE. 

They came absolutely no fire in them....just thought it was more of an extended practice week with lame *** efforts.

That Cleveland beat down had all of us shook for a bit. 

49 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Atlanta Falcons trade W.R Sanu to Rams for 2nd round draft pick for injured W.R Cooper Kupp.

With less than 20% chance to make playoffs.

And witness this B.S every week....might as well get some value for next year in drafts. 

Just a thought.....what you guys think?

Image result for homey the clown gif