Must stand behind our Falcons no matter what

I'm sitting here looking at the Monday night night pregame show, and are they posting and showing Saints beating Bengals 51-14 and just gloating and glorifying them, and saying when Drew Brees, has a defense he goes to the Super Bowl! you know guys Saints may win the Superbowl, this year. but let's stand behind our team this is nothing but "jealousy bait" to make us the lousiest fans in the NFL and turn against our team... as disappointed as I am with my dirty birds I also have to be proud of myself for sticking in with his team up until this point and I never been so proud to go down in a dumpster fire sailing ship into the downing deeps saying I was a fan until the end!!! don't listen to the media forget the Saints let's wish hope and pray we get some good coaches and some persistence and consistency and one day. we'll meet our goal as Falcons fans when we WIN our Superbowl it'll be the best accomplishment ever.

RISE UP

Even if we have to sign a petition for us to get a better team as crazy as it sounds anything we can do to help our Falcons

Edited by BraveFalcon11

20 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Come down to reality people.

The reality is that we suck! I'm really sick and tired of our Falcons playing like they're playing for a paycheck and not playing to win... us fans invest so much in our teams can they at least realize that we deserve a better product on the field instead of a I'm just out here to get paid type mentality? We deserve to see our team in a Super Bowl plus a Super Bowl win.

2 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

The reality is that we suck! I'm really sick and tired of our Falcons playing like they're playing for a paycheck and not playing to win... us fans invest so much in our teams can they at least realize that we deserve a better product on the field instead of a I'm just out here to get paid type mentality? We deserve to see our team in a Super Bowl plus a Super Bowl win.

Don't know how long you've been following the Falcons, but its been this way since day 1. 

Very surprised Atlanta still has a franchise because it takes a winner to fill the seats around here.

3 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Don't know how long you've been following the Falcons, but its been this way since day 1. 

Very surprised Atlanta still has a franchise because it takes a winner to fill the seats around here.

I've been a fan since the day I seen light lol.. I was born and raised in Atlanta, Northeast Atlanta DeKalb County Lenox Mall area type

11 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

No, this team needs to prove to it's fans it is capable of over coming adversity instead of also folding like lawn chairs. They owe us as fans we don't owe them

As loyal as I try to be well let me change that as loyal as I am I try not to say what you just said but I will be in total denial if I I said I did not agree with you yeah you're right I agree they owe us the fans I'll never forget that heart-wrenching Super Bowl I hate looking at the replays up until this day I never want to see it again

3 hours ago, thofin21 said:

Jeez dude , did you watch the Browns game ? The Falcons are bi polar and Quinn is not exactly coach of the year.But yeah I love my team.It is what it is.

Yeah you can't help but love these lovable losers. I will never stop backin them no matter how bad it gets, and I saw some horrible teams in the 80's. 

2 hours ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

I'm sitting here looking at the Thursday night pregame show, and are they posting and showing Saints beating Bengals 51-14 and just gloating and glorifying them, and saying when Drew Brees, has a defense he goes to the Super Bowl! you know guys Saints may win the Superbowl, this year. but let's stand behind our team this is nothing but "jealousy bait" to make us the lousiest fans in the NFL and turn against our team... as disappointed as I am with my dirty birds I also have to be proud of myself for sticking in with his team up until this point and I never been so proud to go down in a dumpster fire sailing ship into the downing deeps saying I was a fan until the end!!! don't listen to the media forget the Saints let's wish hope and pray we get some good coaches and some persistence and consistency and one day. we'll meet our goal as Falcons fans when we WIN our Superbowl it'll be the best accomplishment ever.

RISE UP

Even if we have to sign a petition for us to get a better team as crazy as it sounds anything we can do to help our Falcons

Watching the Thursday night pregame on Monday

Thats where I checked out