DQ 11/12 Presser

Geneaut

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust the process(Smitty used that a lot also, yes?)

Below our standards

We’re right back at it

Kudos to Brooks Reed and Grady Jarrett for chasing Chubb though it was pointless! 

Called Trufant the polar opposite of Chubb, like a magnet pushing one away from the other, and Duke Riley chasing the shadow of Chubb and tried to tackle it, instead of Chubb, both failed miserably, of course!

Said Dre should have kept his emotional diatribe to himself and not running off at the mouth!

said Ryan threw some passes that he was sure Matt would want to do over, but, Ryan couldn’t think of one when questioned later

Said trufant getting pushed on his arse was funny when he bucked up on the Browns receiver. Tru kept asking the ref to get the dude away from him and the ref just laughed at him..,classic

Said they spend very little time talking about the big picture, and are working to stay fast and focused..,

blah, blah, blah... well some of the stuff above is true, some of it embellished, and helped out with some editorial liberties!

well anyway, about what you would expect from Dan Quennie!

EXCUSES.

EXCUSES.

EXCUSES.

EXCUSES. 

ATLANTA FAN BASE = sick and tired of them knowing how critical this phase is yet, blowing away golden opportunities ....simply mind boggling!

It seems like these guys have too much job security honestly, thats why you see this mediocrity in all phases of game and in fact,  from coaches stand point.

Nobody cares how well you prepared or you didnt.

What matters is on game day how are you going to ADJUST,  EXECUTE & FINISH the game to a point where one is not disgusted with the performance.

Its okay to LOSE but, to squander away opportunities and then claiming we are a better team or our standard is higher than this is bunch of B.S!

To me, either you have a standard and live by it consistently or you just dont.

Which are these FALCONS??

3 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

lol instead of acknowledging the truth of what Campbell said, he chastized him for saying it...

gotta protect the bruthahood, brutha!!

Called this yesterday. Is easier to criticize the messenger than take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror. 

4 hours ago, E. T. said:

Coach, please just admit that you got outcoached, and your players have no discipline.

You keep bringing up "Your style of football" and its not trickling down to your coaches or players.

You've been Falconized my man! 

You and the rest of the Falcon's Fans keep agonizing over what went wrong, but trust me it is not worth it. The game was decided before it started based on everyone putting their money on the Falcons and betting this game as a lock. The Bookies cleaned-up on this one! Worry no more, the coaching was very good at making it look like they were very very bad. The players looked bad because they were made to be out of position all game.

This team has become one of the best in the NFL at making money for the Syndicate, see the Miami game last year for one. Yes, that includes our beloved Ryan, Quinn, and anyone else with a mega-contract. 

It is games like this one, that are totally outside the scope of reality, that wake me up every year. 

7 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

You and the rest of the Falcon's Fans keep agonizing over what went wrong, but trust me it is not worth it. The game was decided before it started based on everyone putting their money on the Falcons and betting this game as a lock. The Bookies cleaned-up on this one! Worry no more, the coaching was very good at making it look like they were very very bad. The players looked bad because they were made to be out of position all game.

This team has become one of the best in the NFL at making money for the Syndicate, see the Miami game last year for one. Yes, that includes our beloved Ryan, Quinn, and anyone else with a mega-contract. 

It is games like this one, that are totally outside the scope of reality, that wake me up every year. 

I've heard all that jive before bro. 

If the Falcons are a top money maker for Vegas....we should've had multiple trophies by now considering nobody expects this franchise to do squat....including its fan base.

9 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Follow The Money

12 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

lol

you guys are so funny. 

13 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Go back to sleep. 

17 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Trust the process(Smitty used that a lot also, yes?)

Below our standards

We’re right back at it

Kudos to Brooks Reed and Grady Jarrett for chasing Chubb though it was pointless! 

Called Trufant the polar opposite of Chubb, like a magnet pushing one away from the other, and Duke Riley chasing the shadow of Chubb and tried to tackle it, instead of Chubb, both failed miserably, of course!

Said Dre should have kept his emotional diatribe to himself and not running off at the mouth!

said Ryan threw some passes that he was sure Matt would want to do over, but, Ryan couldn’t think of one when questioned later

Said trufant getting pushed on his arse was funny when he bucked up on the Browns receiver. Tru kept asking the ref to get the dude away from him and the ref just laughed at him..,classic

Said they spend very little time talking about the big picture, and are working to stay fast and focused..,

blah, blah, blah... well some of the stuff above is true, some of it embellished, and helped out with some editorial liberties!

well anyway, about what you would expect from Dan Quennie!

Excellent job of reporting. I hope you will do this from now on after every DQ presser because I gave your report an A, while I only gave Quinn's actual presser a C+.