The Falcon Jedi Knight

You let a dude run 92 yards for a Touchdown ...

74 posts in this topic

Don't know what's going on with Tru and Rocky.

*This play - Tru looked disinterested. Even after Chub went past him Tru was still the fastest of those pursuing him, yet he didn't bother to even try.

*First Browns TD -Rock was in good position and then dropped back giving up separation voluntarily and then accelerated again as the ball was in the air. I think he got caught watching the TV and saw Mayfield getting pressured. Still no excuse giving a guy 10 yard heading into the endzone.

I'll take a mistake over this lack of effort BS.. Change those two plays and we might have been in it at the end.

2 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

Anyone see Trufant do his best to avoid that tackle?  Of course Duke R is the LB with the best chance of making the tackle. 

Trufant litterally jogged to the corner of the endzone.. zero pursuit.

Quinn needs to bench his *** and play oliver. Wilson. Poole

Alford is trash as well

And done by a big back. Something we sorely miss. A big Georgia back. That hurt. 

That offensive line opened a gaping hole. Chubb did the rest. Not much Kazee, Reed or Tru could have done after that.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And done by a big back. Something we sorely miss. A big Georgia back. That hurt. 

That offensive line opened a gaping hole. Chubb did the rest. Not much Kazee, Reed or Tru could have done after that.

There is most certainly something Tru could have done... like maybe make the receiver at least have to block him. He made no attempt... he's scared of contact and he should be benched. There are clips of him in almost every game this year running beside an opposing ball carrier refusing to initiate any contact.

It's pathetic.

Just now, TheUsualStuff said:

There is most certainly something Tru could have done... like maybe make the receiver at least have to block him. He made no attempt... he's scared of contact and he should be benched. There are clips of him in almost every game this year running beside an opposing ball carrier refusing to initiate any contact.

It's pathetic.

Oh don't get me wrong, he sucks, but when Chubb got to that level he was gone.

TheUsualStuff likes this

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Oh don't get me wrong, he sucks, but when Chubb got to that level he was gone.

Well yeah... believe me that I have no illusions of Trufant actually making that tackle, but I at least expect the effort.

At least Duke tries.

21 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I was just riding down 85....and you will never believe who I saw......

Thats right....Nick Chubb....he was still running :ninja:

You’re a fool you know that right :lol:

RING OF HONOR likes this

12 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Well yeah... believe me that I have no illusions of Trufant actually making that tackle, but I at least expect the effort.

At least Duke tries.

Looked like Tru was trying to play outside leverage. When Chubb cut back it was a house call bro. Trust me.

Foye was the only one with a shot at that point.

Look at the blocking on that play. Incredible. You think Dook got beat? Take a look at Campbell.

Dukeduke211 and Vandy like this

4 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

Anyone see Trufant do his best to avoid that tackle?  Of course Duke R is the LB with the best chance of making the tackle. 

I think he was trying to make him bounce it back inside. :)

You play outside leverage when you have inside help. It was beyond that point and Tru alone was the last level. I know Chubb was gone... I also know Tru didn't even make an effort. Had this been one play alone the picture wouldn't be so ****ing, but he's done the same almost every week. 

He's scared to make a hit. He's scared of being hit.

Osiruz likes this

Love kazee and his ballhawking skill but this is where I believe Rico erases chubb on this run. Which is the biggest difference in their games and where kazee need to improve in getting people on the ground. JMI.

6 hours ago, octoslash said:

That's one of the most chicken-s**t efforts I've ever seen.   I played at Central DeKalb as a 10-year old and saw players with more guts.

It's something you never, ever think to label a pro football player but I really wonder if Trufant isn't terrified of contact.  I mean it's either that, or he's totally stupd, or half blind.  There are no other possibilities to explain something so egregious. 

How in f*** does he sit through films every week and keep showing his face to his teammates?  

Trufant thinks footballs are Kryptonite, He cant catch one if you hit him in the numbers. God forbid if he is ever needed to tackle someone. The dude is useless. He plays off the WR 10 yards. I dont understand his job anymore other than just trailing WRs. He needs to go, His time is done. He isnt giving any effort any more,

6 hours ago, octoslash said:

That's one of the most chicken-s**t efforts I've ever seen.   I played at Central DeKalb as a 10-year old and saw players with more guts.

It's something you never, ever think to label a pro football player but I really wonder if Trufant isn't terrified of contact.  I mean it's either that, or he's totally stupid, or half blind.  There are no other possibilities to explain something so egregious. 

How in f*** does he sit through films every week and keep showing his face to his teammates?  

I think Trufant doesnt give a **** no no more. Its time to get new CBs

A

10 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

That is By Far the Worst Defense Play of the Year Award right there

Agreed but you cant get mad a Duke or Tru on that play….

The personell grouping was all wrong and the DC left Riley ALONE in the middle of the field with NO HELP WHATSOEVER! 

For some reason Foy and Neasman were crowding the line.....all 200lbs of them. 

Kazee was the only safety over the top with Alford and Tru locked Man to Man. 

All this with Nickle personal I think too….Just a horrible horrible defensive grouping on the field with NO chance of success against a competant NFL front!

Coaches and Coordinators deserve all the credit for that disaster!

Edited by lostnmexico
me4falcons likes this

Chubb canot run-outside. You know his best option is up the middle, and they still could not stop him.

It happens, but hey are dumb and too small.

The staff's are avoiding the fundamentals of defense.

The DTs are runing past the RB trying to be The Ram's DTs who are sackmasters, but stink and run-defense.