The Falcon Jedi Knight

You let a dude run 92 yards for a Touchdown ...

74 posts in this topic

You let a dude run 92 yards for a Touchdown ... All 11 Players on Defense should be ******* ashamed of themselves.

NO EXCUSE FOR THAT

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25246196

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/video/top-plays-nick-chubb-s-record-breaking-92-yard-touchdown

To a Man that is just Embarassing. He set a Browns record with that Run.

Pathetic Defense

27 minutes ago, dawgsjw said:

Anyone see Trufant do his best to avoid that tackle?  Of course Duke R is the LB with the best chance of making the tackle. 

I saw it during the game. Didn't make an effort to come inside the numbers. 

Yes, a shameful play for our defense!  Multiple guys touched him and couldn't get him down.  Poor tackling all game.  We seemed to be gettin' better at that the last few games, too, but this was a huge regression!  I guess it's time to get back to basics ---- again... 

3 hours ago, osiruz said:

Trufant need to be cut or traded, he is not a football player.

I was hoping the call to cut him came in the third quarter. I didn't want to see that interception dropping, none tackling, side stepping whiffer, confused sorry excuse for a CB on the field in the fourth quarter.

1 hour ago, dawgsjw said:

Anyone see Trufant do his best to avoid that tackle?  Of course Duke R is the LB with the best chance of making the tackle. 

Yep, he just sort of trotted along, keeping out of the way.  #50  easily outran him trying to make the tackle.  

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I thought he should have been a Falcon 

No doubt!  When he hit it I was torn because he’s a former Dawg then I was like damm he’s killing my falcons lol!

Knight of God likes this

That's one of the most chicken-s**t efforts I've ever seen.   I played at Central DeKalb as a 10-year old and saw players with more guts.

It's something you never, ever think to label a pro football player but I really wonder if Trufant isn't terrified of contact.  I mean it's either that, or he's totally stupid, or half blind.  There are no other possibilities to explain something so egregious. 

How in f*** does he sit through films every week and keep showing his face to his teammates?