SkerFalcon8710

This is gonna hurt some feelings 2.0

71 posts in this topic

Get us in the playoffs and then what?  Best case scenario we win a wild card game before we are eliminated.  You think our OL can block the Rams, Vikings, Bears?  Do you really think our corners can cover the Saints and the Rams? And I would rather not make the playoffs at all and get a higher draft pick than lose to the Saints in the playoffs.  If we make it into the playoffs we are probably just going to make the path to the super bowl that much easier for the Saints and I DO NOT want to see them win one in our house.  

Making the playoff would be nice, and I could even see us eking out a win against an NFCE opponent if for some reason the cards fell that way (unlikely I know). But we're not beating the Vikes or Bears on the road, and either of the Saints or Rams will run us out of their respective buildings by halftime. 

vitaman likes this

Nice title. 

10-6 gets us in. 9-7, we miss wildcard by a game. 

I predicted 10-6 at start of season. 

But this loss today may come back to haunt us at the end of the season. 

24 minutes ago, FZero said:

Preach the gospel. The delusional just wanna string out and delay the meltdown. Noodle boy is not putting the team on his back. Brees traveled in the cold and put up 51 with ease. Ryan is lost out there. Rodgers don't blame his D , Brady don't blame their D, brees doesn't blame D. They put the team on their back and sling it

Matt Ryan doesn't blame his D either.  This board does.  And there are plenty of times where those other QBs don't put the team on their back.

29 minutes ago, FZero said:

Preach the gospel. The delusional just wanna string out and delay the meltdown. Noodle boy is not putting the team on his back. Brees traveled in the cold and put up 51 with ease. Ryan is lost out there. Rodgers don't blame his D , Brady don't blame their D, brees doesn't blame D. They put the team on their back and sling it

Uuh? Rogers blames everyone but himself, so does Brady. 

15 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Nice title. 

10-6 gets us in. 9-7, we miss wildcard by a game. 

I predicted 10-6 at start of season. 

But this loss today may come back to haunt us at the end of the season. 

No because,

1)We still control our own destiny and there are other teams ahead of us still have to play their own div opponents.

2)Browns are AFC opponent.

3) we can make it up by beating remaining NFC opponent.

4) if we lose to Dallas next game.....then, we ALL can say we are DOOMED! 

46 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

No because,

1)We still control our own destiny and there are other teams ahead of us still have to play their own div opponents.

I admire your optimism but it's not based in realism as to what is going on with this CURRENT team. 

Saints are a for sure L

Packers are a likely L

Carolina is a potential L 

Ravens is a toss up 

I think that's at least 2 more Ls for this team even if we get "hot". 9-7 = playoff missed. 

Browns game was the key. 

I do think we likely beat the cowboys, however.

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

57 minutes ago, shc said:

Matt Ryan doesn't blame his D either.  This board does.  And there are plenty of times where those other QBs don't put the team on their back.

Brady for example took a L to titans 34-10

51 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

No because,

Bro, you must've missed the game today, and the first 5 games of the year. We are not going to the playoffs. And how do we control our own destiny? By going 7-0? That's funny though.

we're not good enough to win that many games and we're not good enough to beat the Rams or the Saints. Or anyone with a good defense and homefield advantage.

Just like our season ended last year in New England, this year our season ended in Cleveland.

We'll still finish .500 or above though, Quinn will see to that. 

2 hours ago, Falcons_Pantera_KoRn said:

You think our OL can block the Rams, Vikings, Bears?

BINGO!  Our guard position is and has been **** for the past several years running now.  Everyone wants to praise Sark when our offense scores a ton of points, but it is just fools gold.  When we play an actual team with a stout DEF, we see Sark is just the same guy who got us 10 and 12 points vs Philly (past 2 games).  When the playoffs roll around and we play a legit DEF, I see Sark's true colors come out and our offense will sputter.  But playing these **** defenses of NO, CIN, WAS, TB, got all the Sarker's out of their hiding spot to beat their chest.  But those 16 pts vs the Browns and I bet they are back in their dark little cave hiding now.  Maybe when we put up 30+ points on the ****** DAL team will they come back out of hiding again. 

lostnmexico likes this

6 hours ago, FZero said:

Dude just shut up..that matt is crap narrative your trying to spin is garbage.matt is THE LAST reason why this team is where it is and if the defense was worth a **** we could easily be sitting on just one loss.my god just stop.

6 hours ago, Falcons_Pantera_KoRn said:

Get us in the playoffs and then what?  Best case scenario we win a wild card game before we are eliminated.  You think our OL can block the Rams, Vikings, Bears?  Do you really think our corners can cover the Saints and the Rams? And I would rather not make the playoffs at all and get a higher draft pick than lose to the Saints in the playoffs.  If we make it into the playoffs we are probably just going to make the path to the super bowl that much easier for the Saints and I DO NOT want to see them win one in our house.  

Yea we back into the playoffs just o be embarrassed on National TV. Remember the Ram playoff victory we had with Vick? We blew them away they were an 8-8 team that backed into the playoffs. Do you think their fans were happy about that playoff run?

6 hours ago, Borat said:

But we're not beating the Vikes or Bears on the road, and either of the Saints or Rams will run us out of their respective buildings by halftime. 

You just called it I'm afraid. Maybe next year. :flush: this season.

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Ya know. If the reports are true about the team taking them lightly because “they were the browns”, I can’t support that. It’s one thing for that type of stupidity to flow from fans, but the players. SMH 

At least our arse whipping wasn't as bad as the Patriots got curb stomped yesterday.

4 hours ago, dawgsjw said:

BINGO!  Our guard position is and has been **** for the past several years running now.  Everyone wants to praise Sark when our offense scores a ton of points, but it is just fools gold.  When we play an actual team with a stout DEF, we see Sark is just the same guy who got us 10 and 12 points vs Philly (past 2 games).  When the playoffs roll around and we play a legit DEF, I see Sark's true colors come out and our offense will sputter.  But playing these **** defenses of NO, CIN, WAS, TB, got all the Sarker's out of their hiding spot to beat their chest.  But those 16 pts vs the Browns and I bet they are back in their dark little cave hiding now.  Maybe when we put up 30+ points on the ****** DAL team will they come back out of hiding again. 

You can game plan all you want but if your fondation is weak it is tough to over come. We ste weak in the trenches. Have to traft better line wise.

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Patriots are 7-3 and leading their respective division. Rock with me when they show that they hit rock bottom

They'll probably play the Saints in the Super Bowl the way things are going. I was trying to make our loss look less painful.

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

You can game plan all you want but if your fondation is weak it is tough to over come. We ste weak in the trenches. Have to traft better line wise.

We a bit weak just about everywhere.

PokerSteve likes this