Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevo

What happened on this play?

48 posts in this topic

Just now, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Somebody didn’t like a taste of his own medicine? 

What is this medicine that you speak of?

I came here to talk football and genuinely had a question. 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, Kevo said:

Of course, you can tell I'm a Saints fan...but I'm honestly interested to find out what happened on this play ( or after this play)

Didn't watch the game. Just trying to figure out what Ryan is thinking here. 

mattysucks.jpg

Saurbert is crossing in from of him. 50/50 he makes. It is Matty "Ice/gumby/worst agility in the world" Ryan after all.

Ergo Proxy and Kevo like this

2 hours ago, Kevo said:

Of course, you can tell I'm a Saints fan...but I'm honestly interested to find out what happened on this play ( or after this play)

mattysucks.jpg

71 was getting pan caked and would have been an epic butt fumble 2.0 if Ryan decided to move forward on that route. 

1 hour ago, Kevo said:

Thank you to those who genuinely addressed my question without getting bent out of shape. 

See you guys on Thanksgiving. 

You bet.

Its gonna be epic.

Hoping our team applies some lubricants in their rear before they walk in because, Saints are in mood of doing it hard lately.

So hoping they take it easy on our boys....

If Im trufant or alford ill figure out a way to fall sick and take a day off.

Kevo likes this

Nobody is perfect all the time. Obviously Matt didn't see it. In his defense 5 yards might as well be a mile. He's no burner out there. Who's to say a defender doesn't break free of the block and light him up. 

Faithful Falcon likes this

On 11/11/2018 at 10:40 PM, Road Warrior said:

You guys are crazy, you're seeing a still shot.  Go back and watch that play in full speed.  No way Ryan makes it in from the 6.  Better question is, why was that play called at all?  

I watched the play live and yelled at the tv because he def could’ve made it...it was right there in the live play 

Flying Falcon likes this

On 11/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, Kevo said:

mattysucks.jpg

If it was as simple as a picture, then Paulson would have to turn and block. From another angle, a LB is coming right in the direction of the gap from Ryan's Right. Be fans. If you get your @$$ on the field, play QB, and get knocked around all day you probably wouldn't see it either. Don't tell me you would for $150 million either.

11 hours ago, Macknsweetjones said:

I watched the play live and yelled at the tv because he def could’ve made it...it was right there in the live play 

If he took off w/o hesitation it's very possible he could have made it. I don't get why you back off 6 yards when you're on the goal line, but that's a topic for another time.

7 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

If he took off w/o hesitation it's very possible he could have made it. I don't get why you back off 6 yards when you're on the goal line, but that's a topic for another time.

Or that's what the topic of discussion should have been. 

On 11/11/2018 at 10:40 PM, Road Warrior said:

You guys are crazy, you're seeing a still shot.  Go back and watch that play in full speed.  No way Ryan makes it in from the 6.  Better question is, why was that play called at all?  

Not only that, they're essentially ripping our QB to a Saint's fan. 

FTS.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:13 PM, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Saurbert is crossing in from of him. 50/50 he makes. It is Matty "Ice/gumby/worst agility in the world" Ryan after all.

Someone should change their screen name to Gumby and have a terrible photoshop of Ryan in the shape of actual Gumby!!!

On 11/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, Kevo said:

mattysucks.jpg

Go away Burrito Bread