Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevo

What happened on this play?

48 posts in this topic

Of course, you can tell I'm a Saints fan...but I'm honestly interested to find out what happened on this play ( or after this play)

Didn't watch the game. Just trying to figure out what Ryan is thinking here. 

mattysucks.jpg

slick0ne, Cornflake10 and FZero like this

9 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

There's already another thread about this play if you wanted to go check it out. 

Hadn't seen it. 

Byrdman242424 likes this

Ryan stood there for 45 minutes and waited for people to take pictures of him standing in front of a hole. 

This looks alot different in real time I imagine.  It's alot like when you see a throw to a wr, and at the top of the screen you see a wide open dude just standing around and you're like..

"After I get done bangin my cousin imma head over to the falcons board and be like lolololwhhuutttttt happened???whodat!!"

16 minutes ago, SyCo said:

Ryan stood there for 45 minutes and waited for people to take pictures of him standing in front of a hole. 

This looks alot different in real time I imagine.  It's alot like when you see a throw to a wr, and at the top of the screen you see a wide open dude just standing around and you're like..

"After I get done bangin my cousin imma head over to the falcons board and be like lolololwhhuutttttt happened???whodat!!"

Totally agree that it would probably look a lot different in real time, sometimes these small snapshots can be realised in real time. 

Just trying to figure out if he ignored the obvious lane on purpose or did he just not see it. 

As far as the last paragraph...I'm sure you speak from experience. 

22 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Pretty sure we turned it over on downs that drive. 

Thank you. Just trying to figure out if that lane was a viable option for him. 

23 minutes ago, FZero said:

Thank you aints fan. You and brees come on by this year. And tell the aints community to use some juju so we can get rid of noodle arms and legs. If you didn't know, right here the delusional would blame DQ or sark. Thank you for this 

We will do our best.

1 minute ago, Road Warrior said:

You guys are crazy, you're seeing a still shot.  Go back and watch that play in full speed.  No way Ryan makes it in from the 6.  Better question is, why was that play called at all?  

Wasn't sure which drive this was. Will have to check out the highlights. 

Road Warrior likes this

Get the F.....off our boards Aints fan!! You'll take your *** whooping on Thanksgiving in your stadium and you best believe we WIll win that game you swamp rat!!! 

BamaBirdLady likes this

Just now, Road Warrior said:

It was 4th and a foot or so and they decided to go into shotgun.. idiot play call.  

Ok. Gotcha. 

Just now, Wwfalconfan said:

Get the F.....off our boards Aints fan!! You'll take your *** whooping on Thanksgiving in your stadium and you best believe we WIll win that game you swamp rat!!! 

Well bless your tender heart. 

4 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Hey I missed what happened next. Could you tell me? diggs-sequence1-articleLarge.jpg?quality

You really wanna start that?