50 Plays \ 430 Yards = 8.5 YPP

FalconsIn2012

It wasn’t just the offense that let us down today. You won’t win if your defense allows 9 yards per play.  Looking at you Trufant & Alford.  Our veterans!!!  Once again  both lost individual matchups quickly at the line of scrimmage which resulted in chunk plays throughout the game.

Why didn’t we keep the lineup that worked last week?  Leave Oliver at outside corner.  And honest to God, Trufant ran away from Chubb on the 92 yard run. He should be embarrassed for allowing his game check to be directly deposited.  I couldn’t be an owner cause I’d be in an apoplectic rage if I paid him millions every year only to have him play like a *****.

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It wasn’t just the offense that let us down today. You won’t win if your defense allows 9 yards per play.  Looking at you Trufant & Alford.  Our veterans!!!  Once again  both lost individual matchups quickly at the line of scrimmage which resulted in chunk plays throughout the game.

Why didn’t we keep the lineup that worked last week?  Leave Oliver at outside corner.  And honest to God, Trufant ran away from Chubb on the 92 yard run. He should be embarrassed for allowing his game check to be directly deposited.  I couldn’t be an owner cause I’d be in an apoplectic rage if I paid him millions every year only to have him play like a *****.

Yeah Tru is a waist of air. I saw him avoiding tackles vs the Skins too, but everyone was pmaying so well, it didn't matter.

And I agree about the same lineup as last week. But, it would only make sense to play the DBs that laid waist to Washington. Alford, ugh!!! I'll take Oliver every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I haven’t even watched the game yet and can tell you we lost due to Browns playing keep away and our offense not being dynamic.

You don’t get ran on for 200 yards like the Panthers and win without high level points per drive.

We sucked on 3rd down on O and that’s directly related to our own run game.

Sum of game before I even hit play:

One team ran ball well and the other didn’t.

You simply don’t win many games when one team can run it at you all game and another throw it’s 50+ times with limited sustained drives as a result of becoming 1 dimensional in a game tempo of keep away.

The rest is emotional rants without accepting this basic fundamental football truth.

36 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I haven’t even watched the game yet and can tell you we lost due to Browns playing keep away and our offense not being dynamic.

You don’t get ran on for 200 yards like the Panthers and win without high level points per drive.

We sucked on 3rd down on O and that’s directly related to our own run game.

Sum of game before I even hit play:

One team ran ball well and the other didn’t.

You simply don’t win many games when one team can run it at you all game and another throw it’s 50+ times with limited sustained drives as a result of becoming 1 dimensional in a game tempo of keep away.

The rest is emotional rants without accepting this basic fundamental football truth.

Do yourself a favor and delete the recording. 3rd down has been our money down yet went 5 of 14 today.  Just an ugly game all around

24 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Do yourself a favor and delete the recording. 3rd down has been our money down yet went 5 of 14 today.  Just an ugly game all around

That's what I'm saying.

You look at the basic stat lines and it tells you how this game went. Exactly how it went.

Feels like the Panthers game in Carolina last year. They ran for over 200 on us. We struggled offensively in response.

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

You know what? For some reason I was thinking about that mantra yesterday.  I kept thinking what a foolish motivational tool it was. And did the players actually understand not to take the statement literally… LOL.

Ever since they lost superbowl they have been embracing suck.

They are soo deeply scarred,  not sure if they will recover.

Todays loss showed how deeply flawed this team is in terms of preparation, playcalling & execution.

Our window to Superbowl is shut for years.