stizz

So how do we make sure the Saints don't win a title in our stadium?

53 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, stizz said:

Is there any team in the NFC with a chance? Rams if they get homefield?

Yo this pains me to I thought I was the only one I felt like this you just happen to make a post about it but yeah at this point from the looks of it I hate to accept the fact that there's nothing anybody or any team can do about this right here they may be coming to Atlanta the Saints May Come Marching In! I truly hate the NFL now

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

Injur Brees on Turkey day.

I'd never vouch for this any other year, but this seems to be the only option. Have guys fall at Brees legs and roll up on Thomas and Kamara. Saints won a SB after they targeted Favre.

If we thought the 28-3 talk was wild, it's nothing like if that team won a ring in Atlanta.

Malachore likes this

1 hour ago, Winn chicken said:

I'm sorry, but did you see how much they put up on the road today? They also beat a good Ravens team on the road. It's true that they use to be a not so good road team, but that stuff don't apply anymore. 

And you don't need to worry about if the Falcons are gonna make the playoffs or not, I tell you a little secret, its over for the Falcons.

One of your key players on offense will be going down. Thomas, Kamara or Brees. It will happen and we'll see how you feel about it then.

Based on this team's history of embarrassing **** happening to it, you can bet on it happening.

The question is, what do we do after. Jump ship? Choose a different team? I said in the game thread I'll probably just be done with football.

Imagine, Brees getting MVP and hoisting a second Lombardi... in our hometown. 

Falcons fans will have literally no ammunition for the onslaught we will undoubtedly receive from Stain fans. Goodness gracious, getting sick just thinking about it. 

Kevo and Malachore like this

2 hours ago, mqg96 said:

If the Saints clinch the #1 seed in the NFC just like they did in 2009, the Falcons must get the last wildcard spot, win our first playoff game on the road, then we have to go into New Orleans in a dangerous rivalry game and knock them off. We'd be the only threat because we are built to compete with the Saints anywhere unlike many other teams across in the NFL. If we don't make the playoffs with the Saints having the top seed, they are in the Super Bowl in Atlanta no matter what. If the Rams take the top seed then the Saints can be knocked off, because the Saints are historically a horrible road playoff team. 

Brown's offense just put 400 yards on us in 3 quarters, and you want to compete with the Saints?

Kevo likes this

The Giants made the Eagles suffer multiple times before the Eagles finally won their first Super Bowl. The Saints are going to do the same to us before we finally win our first Super Bowl. The Falcons are the Eagles of the NFC South assuming the Panthers get their Super Bowl championship with Cam before we get ours. The Eagles are just a little over a decade ahead of the Falcons historically... always have been. 

3 hours ago, mqg96 said:

If the Saints clinch the #1 seed in the NFC just like they did in 2009, the Falcons must get the last wildcard spot, win our first playoff game on the road, then we have to go into New Orleans in a dangerous rivalry game and knock them off. We'd be the only threat because we are built to compete with the Saints anywhere unlike many other teams across in the NFL. If we don't make the playoffs with the Saints having the top seed, they are in the Super Bowl in Atlanta no matter what. If the Rams take the top seed then the Saints can be knocked off, because the Saints are historically a horrible road playoff team. 

i dont know what drugs you are on but i want some of what you are having

1 minute ago, Scorpion said:

i dont know what drugs you are on but i want some of what you are having

Division rivalry games in the playoffs are always tough regardless of what the records say or where the game is being played. 

Edited by mqg96

3 hours ago, mqg96 said:

Saints are racking Ws away too.  I do agree, we have a chance with them if we make the playoffs.  That’s a big if that keeps growing by the week.

Kevo likes this

35 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Falcons fans will have literally no ammunition for the onslaught we will undoubtedly receive from Stain fans. Goodness gracious, getting sick just thinking about it. 

take a picture from that ceremony, blow it up and frame it and send it to arthur blank with a note that says: "Thanks for the GREAT memories from this season and with this picture you won't forget it either!"

4 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

There are a couple of ways...

1. World war 3 breaks out.

2.Alien invasion

Bring the walkers back to Atlanta instead of Alexandria 

images.jpeg

RING OF HONOR likes this

I'm sorry but Blank is gonna have to tear the stadium down if that happens. We can build a new one and try our hand at hosting a superbowl again in ~5-6 years.

4 hours ago, Falconer89 said:

Look at the defenses they've beaten? I'm not ready to crown them yet. They have Kamara & Thomas. What else? 

Philly will beat the breaks off them next week. Especially with that atrocious defense of the Aints. We will smack them around too.

How’s Philly doing against Dallas right now?

Kevo likes this

5 hours ago, stizz said:

Is there any team in the NFC with a chance? Rams if they get homefield?

No.

Maybe, The Rams, but the NFC is weak.

2 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Too bad we can't get Blank a posting account here and force him to read and answer the wisdom from our Aint visitors.

4 minutes ago, FZero said:

3. Matt Ryan shows his superior skills and....wait NO no superior skills at all

Ryan deserves making the Hall of Fame for doing as well as he has for ten years playing behind the lines that TD and company have provided him. 

1 minute ago, FZero said:

Yea like Ted Thompson gave Rodgers nothing. TD didn't at all give Ryan Tony g or Sanu or Ridley or Mack or his first born to get Julio. Yup TD has never done anything for 250million dollar noodle Ryan 

Rodgers was blessed with superior mobility. I wonder what the result would be if Brees had to play behind Ryan's line and Ryan got to play with Brees's lines. We don't like the Aints, but we have to give them credit for realizing that you have to give your quarterback a solid pocket.

5 hours ago, mqg96 said:

We were 7-1 as a road team in 2009 and we are currently 5-0 on the road this season. 

5 hours ago, Falconer89 said:

Look at the defenses they've beaten? I'm not ready to crown them yet. They have Kamara & Thomas. What else? 

Philly will beat the breaks off them next week. Especially with that atrocious defense of the Aints. We will smack them around too.

Baltimore had the #1 overall defense when we played them. 

Washington's defense was top 5 when we played them. 

And Minnesota was top 8.