stizz

So how do we make sure the Saints don't win a title in our stadium?

53 posts in this topic

If the Saints clinch the #1 seed in the NFC just like they did in 2009, the Falcons must get the last wildcard spot, win our first playoff game on the road, then we have to go into New Orleans in a dangerous rivalry game and knock them off. We'd be the only threat because we are built to compete with the Saints anywhere unlike many other teams across in the NFL. If we don't make the playoffs with the Saints having the top seed, they are in the Super Bowl in Atlanta no matter what. If the Rams take the top seed then the Saints can be knocked off, because the Saints are historically a horrible road playoff team. 

4 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

If the Saints clinch the #1 seed in the NFC just like they did in 2009, the Falcons must get the last wildcard spot, win our first playoff game on the road, then we have to go into New Orleans in a dangerous rivalry game and knock them off. We'd be the only threat because we are built to compete with the Saints anywhere unlike many other teams across in the NFL. If we don't make the playoffs with the Saints having the top seed, they are in the Super Bowl in Atlanta no matter what. If the Rams take the top seed then the Saints can be knocked off, because the Saints are historically a horrible road playoff team. 

lol. Seriously? Playoffs? 

Edited by zekeyboy1

Look at the defenses they've beaten? I'm not ready to crown them yet. They have Kamara & Thomas. What else? 

Philly will beat the breaks off them next week. Especially with that atrocious defense of the Aints. We will smack them around too.

Why do you guys care so much about the saints winning in “our” stadium? I don’t want them to win period, doesn’t matter where. Regardless, I couldn’t care less what they’re doing as long as these falcons are looking like butt cheeks. 

11 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

I'm sorry, but did you see how much they put up on the road today? They also beat a good Ravens team on the road. It's true that they use to be a not so good road team, but that stuff don't apply anymore. 

And you don't need to worry about if the Falcons are gonna make the playoffs or not, I tell you a little secret, its over for the Falcons.

1 minute ago, Winn chicken said:

Y'all don't worry either, I'd rather the Saints win the SB anywhere else but Atlanta, and I'm a Saints fan.

No one cares what you are. Head back to your mold covered trailer park.