Gunny Hartman

Julio can't break a tackle!

119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

You so **** ignorant you cant even tell when somebody stringing you along to further reveal your stupidity...That tough guy **** dont impress nobody here...you a internet punk..take that **** somewhere else....Engineer my ***..

Now Im done *****.....lol

Damm ROH TTL (TATF Thug Life) :lol:.  You went all the way in!!

59 minutes ago, thecaptainfalcon said:

really what else did I say? Lol Ryan still sucks, still a 250mil privilege. I still have multiple accounts. and some biased admin can't stop me from supporting my team or speaking on here. But please run your mouth now, because you think I'm gone. 

But you're not supporting your team and the only speaking you're doing is in direct violation of COC.

Yeah as really just hope they can really finish strong. And get at least a playoff berth. Looks like Saints will be winning the NFC South as well as Panthers getting a wild card at least. But just keep fingers crossed.

I find it quite amusing that someone has nothing better to do with their time then to spew incoherent nonsense about a team they "support" on a message board.

16 minutes ago, thecaptainfalcon said:

a team ? or a privileged 250mil noodle that has peaked. do some reading 

Last time I checked Matt Ryan was apart of the team. They're called the Atlanta Falcons, not the Atlanta Matt Ryan's.

On 11/11/2018 at 3:02 PM, Gunny Hartman said:

I swear Julio gets tackled from behind more than any other wr in the NFL.  And it's not like they are big hits.  He gets tackled by fingers on his shoelaces!!!

Didn't he break a tackle on that first TD? Yeah he did. Nuff said. Best player on our team, and we can't ever be thankful we have him pulling double and triple coverage, which is what allows our offense to blow teams up 7 out of 9 times.

Just throwing this out there and I haven’t read one single post in this thread, but for the middle aged dudes, don’t you know Sterling Sharpe could break a tackle. Dude did it on the regular. Shame his neck injury shortened his career. Love Julio by the way. Dude’s broken plenty of tackles. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

On 11/12/2018 at 1:24 PM, jgsbirds1 said:

i don't want to say this too loud because he is one of my favorite players but it might be time to trade him.

i said this about andrew jones early on because i felt like if we waited too long--we won't get anything for him and that's basically what happened.

julio is still really good and we might be able to get something for him if we do it this offseason--wait too much longer and nobody will be willing to give us a worthy return.

and if he's going to demand so much more money--i say find a trade partner!  he seems to never be that open.  when he is open our qb underthrows him.  he is prone to drops and fumbles.  he doesn't get much run after catch yards.  he has only two td's and they both came in the last two games.  and one of my worst things about him and this might come from our crazy jacked up coaching staff--is that every time he does make a play--he has to come out for the next few plays.  

i don't want him to go--but--we can win 5-8 games with him or 5-8 games without him!

Let's trade u

On 11/12/2018 at 6:13 PM, Kung Fu Kenny said:

That’s what I think since it’s on a short week.

Edit: quoted the wrong poster. Meant to quote @octoslash

On 11/12/2018 at 1:24 PM, jgsbirds1 said:

i don't want to say this too loud because he is one of my favorite players but it might be time to trade him.

i said this about andrew jones early on because i felt like if we waited too long--we won't get anything for him and that's basically what happened.

julio is still really good and we might be able to get something for him if we do it this offseason--wait too much longer and nobody will be willing to give us a worthy return.

and if he's going to demand so much more money--i say find a trade partner!  he seems to never be that open.  when he is open our qb underthrows him.  he is prone to drops and fumbles.  he doesn't get much run after catch yards.  he has only two td's and they both came in the last two games.  and one of my worst things about him and this might come from our crazy jacked up coaching staff--is that every time he does make a play--he has to come out for the next few plays.  

i don't want him to go--but--we can win 5-8 games with him or 5-8 games without him!

Let's trade u

11 hours ago, izibit74 said:

Let's trade u

you can trade me if you want but i've been a die-hard fan of the falcons since 1972.  had season tickets from ''92-2000.  love julio he's definitely one of the best in the league.  but-this team has glaring needs on defense and in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  cleveland just mauled us and i can only name one wr on their team-landry-and he's not anywhere close to jones.  heck, i wouldn't take him over sanu or ridley.  drew brees has lit us up for several years now and the saints haven't really had a true number one wr.  certainly no one in julio's league.  the panthers win pretty consistently without a true number one.  heck the patriots win a ton of games--since moss have they had a true top 5 wr.  we've had julio now for several years and grant it--we probably SHOULD have a couple titles-but we don't.  i think you can win with average wideouts.  trust me i hate to say this but it's true.  heck-i don't know what the market would give us for jones--but if it's a stud on defense and a 1st round pick--you might have to consider!  

15 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Just throwing this out there and I haven’t read one single post in this thread, but for the middle aged dudes, don’t you know Sterling Sharpe could break a tackle. Dude did it on the regular. Shame his neck injury shortened his career. Love Julio by the way. Dude’s broken plenty of tackles. 

Man I loved Sterling Sharpe as much as I have ever loved a non Falcon. For awhile he was one of the absolute best.

15 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Absolutely!!! Dude was awesome!! Such a shame that neck injury cost him his career, especially right before the Packers won the Super Bowl. That's why when the Broncos beat the Packers the next year Shannon gave Sterling his SB ring.

Black Francis likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Absolutely!!! Dude was awesome!! Such a shame that neck injury cost him his career, especially right before the Packers won the Super Bowl. That's why when the Broncos beat the Packers the next year Shannon gave Sterling his SB ring.

That’s right! I had forgotten that moment but yes the Broncos SB victory was as much for Sterling as it was for Shannon. He even gave him the TD salute that night. Man time flies.