Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gunny Hartman

Julio can't break a tackle!

119 posts in this topic

I swear Julio gets tackled from behind more than any other wr in the NFL.  And it's not like they are big hits.  He gets tackled by fingers on his shoelaces!!!

Rgunzz likes this

i don't want to say this too loud because he is one of my favorite players but it might be time to trade him.

i said this about andrew jones early on because i felt like if we waited too long--we won't get anything for him and that's basically what happened.

julio is still really good and we might be able to get something for him if we do it this offseason--wait too much longer and nobody will be willing to give us a worthy return.

and if he's going to demand so much more money--i say find a trade partner!  he seems to never be that open.  when he is open our qb underthrows him.  he is prone to drops and fumbles.  he doesn't get much run after catch yards.  he has only two td's and they both came in the last two games.  and one of my worst things about him and this might come from our crazy jacked up coaching staff--is that every time he does make a play--he has to come out for the next few plays.  

i don't want him to go--but--we can win 5-8 games with him or 5-8 games without him!

21 hours ago, Gunny Hartman said:

I swear Julio gets tackled from behind more than any other wr in the NFL.  And it's not like they are big hits.  He gets tackled by fingers on his shoelaces!!!

Probably why he has such low TD's. He is tackled almost instantly once he catches the ball

Rgunzz likes this

He might get shoe string tackled, but more times than not he has 3 other guys closing in on him. Julio is the least of my concerns right now.

It all comes down to that our passing game has to be on point for us to win. When they don't, you see what happens. The Browns were playing their safeties deep to force things underneath. We should have been able to run the ball better, but we couldn't. I know everyone is ready to give up on Freeman, but we are a different team when he is healthy. He is the only back we have who can get yards when the blocking isn't there. Coleman just doesn't have the vision Freeman does. I saw multiple times where there was a hole that Coleman missed.

We are a one dimensional team that can't run the ball, can't stop the run, and can't stop the pass. It is hard to win games like this. The margin for error is very small.

quickzero likes this

5 hours ago, jgsbirds1 said:

i don't want to say this too loud because he is one of my favorite players but it might be time to trade him.

i said this about andrew jones early on because i felt like if we waited too long--we won't get anything for him and that's basically what happened.

julio is still really good and we might be able to get something for him if we do it this offseason--wait too much longer and nobody will be willing to give us a worthy return.

and if he's going to demand so much more money--i say find a trade partner!  he seems to never be that open.  when he is open our qb underthrows him.  he is prone to drops and fumbles.  he doesn't get much run after catch yards.  he has only two td's and they both came in the last two games.  and one of my worst things about him and this might come from our crazy jacked up coaching staff--is that every time he does make a play--he has to come out for the next few plays.  

i don't want him to go--but--we can win 5-8 games with him or 5-8 games without him!

Are you ******* kidding me. 

Diesel_Bird likes this

On 11/11/2018 at 4:02 PM, Gunny Hartman said:

Gtfo

Diesel_Bird likes this

On 11/11/2018 at 4:02 PM, Gunny Hartman said:

He broke the **** out of one in D.C.

ya_boi_j and quickzero like this