Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matty72780

Falcons fan is torture

52 posts in this topic

Why can we never put a winning and amazing season together? Why do we blow the biggest leads ever, why do we always play down to our competition. Cheering for the Falcons is a curse. Our stadium is always empty, we always lose to who we’re supposed to beat, and our window is closing on the Matt Ryan era so it’ll be start all over in a few years. So sad. 

Ps- I’m so much of a fan I went to the SB so don’t say “go cheer for someone else”. 

3 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

We did put a winning and amazing season together in my opinion when we went to the super bowl.  I understand the sky looks like it’s falling but hang in there bud

Sure. The numbers show it’s a winning season. I’m not referencing the particulars. Im 38 years old and the Falcons have never won the big game, always disappoint, always underperform, etc. We’re an organization of losers - hence why we’re one of the few teams to have never won a SB and a team that goes from a historically great offense to pedestrian. We will always disappoint.  

Yep I'm so tired of all the embarrassing pain that this team causes us fans they raise our beliefs up and it just come crashing down like a pile of bricks why don't they just lose all of their games so we just have nothing to hope for for crying out loud stop giving us these Razzle dazzles!!!

You can apply this to every sports team in the state of GA. All the teams are cursed. The sports god were asleep in 1995 when the Braves won but you can be sure no other major sports team in this state will ever win a championship again.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

You know I've never thought about never watching a Falcons game ever again, even the superbowl loss, I was still like man, but leta go.

But this regular season game might've done it. I tell you what, after this loss I dont know if I can take it anymore.

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

Some fans in here are just as embarrassing as this loss today. I maybe get a lot of negativity for writing this, but just look at all those topics blaming everyone in the Falcons organisation. For a week ago we were all good, and all of a sudden everyone is a huge failure. Well, just call me fool or whatever, but i'm having a break from this board. This is just pure whining and has nothing to do with any form of debate. 

Mr. Captain Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Some fans in here are just as embarrassing as this loss today. I maybe get a lot of negativity for writing this, but just look at all those topics blaming everyone in the Falcons organisation. For a week ago we were all good, and all of a sudden everyone is a huge failure. Well, just call me fool or whatever, but i'm having a break from this board. This is just pure whining and has nothing to do with any form of debate. 

3 major sports teams in the ATL over 150 combined seasons in 50 years and our city has only had one championship 23 years ago. I think us fans have a right to speak out.

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

Some fans in here are just as embarrassing as this loss today. I maybe get a lot of negativity for writing this, but just look at all those topics blaming everyone in the Falcons organisation. For a week ago we were all good, and all of a sudden everyone is a huge failure. Well, just call me fool or whatever, but i having a break from this board. This is just pure whining and has nothing to do with any form of debate. 

Ok, here’s the timeline of my life being a falcons fan. 

-98’ we somehow beat the Vikings after Gary Anderson misses 2 FG’s. Then the night before we play the SB Eugene Robinson gets a hooker and causes a massive distraction and gets burnt for the 2 biggest scoring plays of the game. 

-Mike Vick: puts falcons on the map but then fights dogs and losses everything along with the Falcons hopes of winning. 

-Bobby Petrino: leaves mid season and doesn’t even address the players 

-SB: falcons own the greatest collapse in sporting history, 28-3! 

We lose at all costs, it’s in our nature. Go to a game, it’s half full no matter what. It’s embarrasing. Worst collective group of teams to ever cheat for.....EVER!!!!

I can name a lot of teams in Europe that have never been close to a Championship. This is just pure whining. I can understand the frustration of course, but is the solution just to fire at everybody in the organisation or can we build further on this team? 

10 minutes ago, Disco said:

Sports is a passion for many on here. You don't have a civil debate immediately after an embarrassing loss with something you're passionate about. 

Wait until Wednesday at the water cooler in your office for a civil debate. You won't find that here. Not now. 

21 minutes ago, matty72780 said:

Why can we never put a winning and amazing season together? Why do we blow the biggest leads ever, why do we always play down to our competition. Cheering for the Falcons is a curse. Our stadium is always empty, we always lose to who we’re supposed to beat, and our window is closing on the Matt Ryan era so it’ll be start all over in a few years. So sad. 

Ps- I’m so much of a fan I went to the SB so don’t say “go cheer for someone else”. 

Dude Shut up, and go home 2016 and 1998 called, and they want you to Shut up! Might not have won, but holy cow no one saw either coming. 

13 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

You can apply this to every sports team in the state of GA. All the teams are cursed. The sports god were asleep in 1995 when the Braves won but you can be sure no other major sports team in this state will ever win a championship again.

United has a shot.  We'll see today if they're for real.

ParanoidAndroid likes this

10 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

3 major sports teams in the ATL over 150 combined seasons in 50 years and our city has only had one championship 23 years ago. I think us fans have a right to speak out.

Even more seasons if you include all the teams we've lost to relocation.

6 minutes ago, Zone#7 said:

Dude Shut up, and go home 2016 and 1998 called, and they want you to Shut up! Might not have won, but holy cow no one saw either coming. 

Yup, you’re probably 22 years old and have no idea. FU loser 

Just now, matty72780 said:

Yup, you’re probably 22 years old and have no idea. FU loser 

Be exact 28 going on 29, and not a loser that's you talking about torture, and the season isn't even completely over come back and talk to us at Week 15 then we'll speak about season over. 

We are cursed true, but many teams have broken curses. We just don't have the personalities at the top to breakthrough. Quinn, Dimitroff, Blank, even Matt Ryan. Just don't have that factor, that mean streak and it permeates down to the whole team.

The game was over that first series where Ridley ran the wrong route...as soon as I saw that I told one of my friends game over. We score that first drive we keep the same energy from last week and continue the hype we’ve been on.  Now that we didn’t...back to the cellar. I’m so tired of this life.