Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RubberDucky

Our coaching is staff is a gaggle of idiots today

36 posts in this topic

The defensive alignment on the long Chub run was ridiculous. Terrible coaching. If that does not happen and we run QB sneaks and score on 4th and inches we might have had a chance at a win. Bad situational coaching!

1 hour ago, RubberDucky said:

I don't know how anyone can watch this game today and not see that everyone involved is a literal moron.

Sark willing to sneak on 3rd and 1 but not 3rd/4th and six inches

Sark shotgun on 4th and 6 inches

Refusal to send heat on a rookie qb who has the ball on his own 1 inch line. 

Quinn no challenge on obvious Hoop TD that led to losing of a minute and a half. 

Early offensive gameplan centered around  Hooper rather than using our WR's down field to test this banged up D

The continued trend of playing down to opponents or no closing out games. 

The continued support of Trufant

When you see things like this you know the Bookies were the ones making the play calls for the Falcons. This game was an obvious from the get go, they did not even want to take the chance to make it close. Ryan is an elite QB, but kept missing open receivers all day. Radar goes up when you see that. 

All the money was on the surging Falcons, Mob cleaned up on this one. The Miami game last year was also obvious, all the money was on the Falcons. Rumor has it that one made over $80M.

1 hour ago, Falcan Moore said:

Wow, man you're cool. There's nothing cooler than someone who'd rather be right than their team do well.

Where were you again? Haven't been here since the 26th? Oh, right - you get a glimmer of satisfaction watching the Falcons lose, and none when they won the last three weeks. Another pathetic little spurt of a man, trying so hard to validate himself in an ocean of failure.

Is what it is. I think it's a little funny, honestly. It's kinda nice when you distance yourself and can later see just how sad some people really are. Do whatever you can to be right...about a game. When you can't get a single draft pick right and that's what you pride yourself on, you fall back on what you can, huh?

Sad but true. Unfortunately, there’s Quite a few just like him who were MIA during our win streak but back in here today.

1 hour ago, Macknsweetjones said:

I don’t even care any more I mentally clocked out on this team 

Time to think about the draft.

40 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

If you believe that any person on this forum doesn’t want to see the Falcons win then you’re sadly mistaken.  I’m here because I’m a fan and this is a Falcons fan forum.  That shouldn’t be hard to comprehend.

Why are you here if you don’t care when the falcons lose?  Is a forum not a place to express your feelings on certain topics?  We are not all meant to agree, but I guarantee you we all want the same thing.  The falcons will never dictate my life or my feelings.  It’s not that deep.  But as a fan I do want them to win.  That is what being a fan is.

I can get behind this...well said

10 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

The coaches and players all deserve t take the blame for this debacle.

Saw this same thing happen with the Super Bowl 2016 (changed helmets), and last year's game with Miami, an unknown entity from Sicily begins taking over radio transmissions to Ryan.

Ryan is not that bad at hitting open receivers, and the coaching staff is not that stupid at play calling and time management. We are the fools.

FalconinPA likes this

20 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I get mad when we cannot convert a crucial 3rd and 1, we usually lose yardage.  The trenches are soft, the corners playoff too far, our offense is more finesse than anything.  I mean this is not what SB teams are made of, that disappoints me the most and it shows when we play physical teams outdoors.  

Some people wanted a bigger RB, but too late to cry over spilled milk.

1 hour ago, Falcan Moore said:

Wow, man you're cool. There's nothing cooler than someone who'd rather be right than their team do well.

Where were you again? Haven't been here since the 26th? Oh, right - you get a glimmer of satisfaction watching the Falcons lose, and none when they won the last three weeks. Another pathetic little spurt of a man, trying so hard to validate himself in an ocean of failure.

Is what it is. I think it's a little funny, honestly. It's kinda nice when you distance yourself and can later see just how sad some people really are. Do whatever you can to be right...about a game. When you can't get a single draft pick right and that's what you pride yourself on, you fall back on what you can, huh?

You didn't lose money on this game, did you ?