Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RubberDucky

Our coaching is staff is a gaggle of idiots today

36 posts in this topic

I don't know how anyone can watch this game today and not see that everyone involved is a literal moron.

Sark willing to sneak on 3rd and 1 but not 3rd/4th and six inches

Sark shotgun on 4th and 6 inches

Refusal to send heat on a rookie qb who has the ball on his own 1 inch line. 

Quinn no challenge on obvious Hoop TD that led to losing of a minute and a half. 

Early offensive gameplan centered around  Hooper rather than using our WR's down field to test this banged up D

The continued trend of playing down to opponents or no closing out games. 

The continued support of Trufant

Just now, Falcan Moore said:

Wow, man you're cool. There's nothing cooler than someone who'd rather be right than their team do well.

Where were you again? Haven't been here since the 26th? Oh, right - you get a glimmer of satisfaction watching the Falcons lose, and none when they won the last three weeks. Another pathetic little spurt of a man, trying so hard to validate himself in an ocean of failure.

Is what it is. I think it's a little funny, honestly. It's kinda nice when you distance yourself and can later see just how sad some people really are. Do whatever you can to be right...about a game. When you can't get a single draft pick right and that's what you pride yourself on, you fall back on what you can, huh?

This is a very untrue statement.  I call it how I see it.  Always have always will.  I’m also a realist.  When something doesn’t seem right I speak on it instead of holding out hope for some miraculous change.  You, on the other hand, would rather be dishonest with yourself.

I get it.  You’re mad because your team sucks.  Guess what, buddy.  It’s my team too.  I AM MAD, and have been for some time.  You’re mad because you frolicked over winning against the lowly Giants, an average Redskins team with a career average AF quarterback, and some other sorry team and thought that MAYBE JUST MAYBE the team you love turned a corner.  But alas, you’re disappointed once again.

I call it how I see it.  I would love to see the falcons win, but when it’s evident that something isn’t right I call it out.  What’s wrong with that?

robertap likes this

2 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Actually not mad at all. I'm giggling to myself about everyone panicking over this game. I figured several weeks ago we'd probably end the season 6-10 to 8-8, but I'm still enjoying it every step of the way.

Because it's a game.

But yeah, I'm gonna poke fun at people like you who claim to be "realists." Zero positivity and crowing over everything that might be able to be loosely interpreted as right. Your reactions and manufactured reasoning is too funny not to do so.

Be gone in five minutes anyway, not planning on being back for another couple weeks. :lol: Have a gabber dance to keep you company.

Yea you can enjoy a losing ride if you want.  I don’t do that.  Have a good one.

sdogg likes this

The successes this team has had has been in spite of Quinn and his inept staff. Not to sound like a broken record but imagine for just a second Dan Quinn having just an average offense for his tenure. He'd rank as one of the worst Falcons coaches of time if the side of the ball that he wasn't hired to improve wasn't carrying him each week. 

I want to know where Takk and Beasley were.  Neither recorded a tackle and I didn't see either on the field in the 2nd half.  So many bad coaching decisions today.  Why they didn't play press coverage and blitz i'll never understand.  

rogueleadersf likes this

31 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I don't know how anyone can watch this game today and not see that everyone involved is a literal moron.

Quinn no challenge on obvious Hoop TD that led to losing of a minute and a half. 

Early offensive gameplan centered around  Hooper rather than using our WR's down field to test this banged up D

A keystone cop comedy show.

Vandy likes this

1 minute ago, Road Warrior said:

I want to know where Takk and Beasley were.  Neither recorded a tackle and I didn't see either on the field in the 2nd half.  So many bad coaching decisions today.  Why they didn't play press coverage and blitz i'll never understand.  

Quinn is allergic to aggressiveness on defense.

rogueleadersf likes this

I can see why the Falcons defense would struggle. Brand new OC and almost all of the plays that the Browns ran in the first 3 quarters weren't on film, they were running a lot of gadget plays and the Falcons didn't expect that.

Just now, Falcan Moore said:

So why are you here? Serious question. Sounds miserable.

Feel free to respond, I'm out though. Just think about that.

If it's that bad, why watch? I'll enjoy a losing ride because I'm not the one losing. It's a phenomenon called BIRGing. You aren't the Falcons and they aren't you. Their victory isn't your victory. Their success isn't your success. Who got this upset over a game? You watch because you're a fan. If it sucks, call out the sucking - seems odd to bask in it and your "rightness." Trufant donks. Not gonna crow about it tho. Got no problem with people calling out specific problems, moreso think it's funny and strange af for people to act like this game is more than a game and losing is more than...ya know, a team you like losing. If it's great, enjoy it. Not too complicated, yeah?

Take it easy.

If you believe that any person on this forum doesn’t want to see the Falcons win then you’re sadly mistaken.  I’m here because I’m a fan and this is a Falcons fan forum.  That shouldn’t be hard to comprehend.

Why are you here if you don’t care when the falcons lose?  Is a forum not a place to express your feelings on certain topics?  We are not all meant to agree, but I guarantee you we all want the same thing.  The falcons will never dictate my life or my feelings.  It’s not that deep.  But as a fan I do want them to win.  That is what being a fan is.

RING OF HONOR likes this

45 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I agree with everything except the qualifier you used as the last word in the title of the thread. 

My big wtf about this game is why on earth did the Falcons not open the game with pressure, and try to get to Mayfield?  The kid's a rookie on a losing team that can't win at home to save their lives, and we immediately made everything just as comfy-cosy as possible for him.  And then we just kept it that way, the entire game.  He looked like Joe Montana out there, basically toying with the Falcons defense.  That is inexcusable. 

I really am confused as to the game prep this staff comes up with.   One week they appear to have improved, the team plays well, and wins.  Then the very next game the entire organization looks like they couldn't find their a-ss with two hands and a map. 

It's a level of incompetence that you usually only see in little league. 

rogueleadersf and NCFalconfan like this

6 minutes ago, octoslash said:

My big wtf about this game is why on earth did the Falcons not open the game with pressure, and try to get to Mayfield?  The kid's a rookie on a losing team that can't win at home to save their lives, and we immediately made everything just as comfy-cosy as possible for him.  And then we just kept it that way, the entire game.  He looked like Joe Montana out there, basically toying with the Falcons defense.  That is inexcusable. 

I really am confused as to the game prep this staff comes up with.   One week they appear to have improved, the team plays well, and wins.  Then the very next game the entire organization looks like they couldn't find their a-ss with two hands and a map. 

It's a level of incompetence that you usually only see in little league. 

Coaching,it sucks, We will never make it to the big one again with this staff, Quinn has ran his course,need to start all over again

59 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

agree. Coaching and players were atrocious today. I don't get shotgun with 4th and inches. Then try to throw to a backup TE staring into the god dam sun 

33 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

The successes this team has had has been in spite of Quinn and his inept staff. Not to sound like a broken record but imagine for just a second Dan Quinn having just an average offense for his tenure. He'd rank as one of the worst Falcons coaches of time if the side of the ball that he wasn't hired to improve wasn't carrying him each week. 

This^^

Quinn is not a good HC. 

I get mad when we cannot convert a crucial 3rd and 1, we usually lose yardage.  The trenches are soft, the corners playoff too far, our offense is more finesse than anything.  I mean this is not what SB teams are made of, that disappoints me the most and it shows when we play physical teams outdoors.  

octoslash likes this