Coaching earned the L today

He probably did, but onto the next game I don't think people understand how wide open this season really is in the NFC outside of Saints and Rams it's legit wide open. 

Edit: To put this in perspective before this game we were 4-4 and 7th place there are 6 slots for the playoffs on both sides. Let that sink in for a moment. Plus other teams are having issues as we are that's why you're hearing so much about people inquiring about certain players like the Saints. 

Edited by Zone#7

7 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Our coached by the Browns, not to mention.. On the flubbed td pass to Hooper how could Ryan not see if he made 2 steps he would be in the end zone? Ryan has been totally out of this game.. We can't win anything playing like this 

We’ve been out coached in a lot of games this year.

14 minutes ago, Zone#7 said:

He probably did, but onto the next game I don't think people understand how wide open this season really is in the NFC outside of Saints and Rams it's legit wide open. 

Edit: To put this in perspective before this game we were 4-4 and 7th place there are 6 slots for the playoffs on both sides. Let that sink in for a moment. Plus other teams are having issues as we are that's why you're hearing so much about people inquiring about certain players like the Saints. 

People really don't understand this. You would think we lost our 7th game of the year.

15 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

People really don't understand this. You would think we lost our 7th game of the year.

Because everyone is emotional that's all once Monday hits you'll have the same people saying well it's not that bad. 

Like this season in the NFC outside of spots 1 and 2 is WIDE OPEN PEOPLE!

When proven vets are struggling on both sides of the ball all yr, you've to look at coaching. Idk why people think that all coaches and schemes are equal. 

Either we're not putting our players in situations that are their strengths or it's time to start benching them. Cant have the same players out there doing the same sh*t. 

What do the Falcons as an organization in team in front office do after winning a few games and a little success what did they do take a whole week off a practice not hit the gym anymore not replay books and just pick up girls or drink or something what is wrong with this team? No no no I'm asking a serious question I'm not even lying I'm actually serious cuz something just doesn't look right with this team, our team predominantly sucks!!!!!

Just now, FZero said:

When we get rid of 150mil GOAT that people never critique

People have critiqued him, but if we get rid of him lets just throw out Julio as well right right! 

4 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Outcoached an outexecuted. Ryan missed a lot of open receivers today. On four 3rd downs and on the last 4th down, there was a guy wide open but Ryan either didn't see him or pull the trigger. He also could've ran it in on 4th & goal.

Yup could’ve ran that **** in that stupid *** threw the ball. I just want the dumb **** to stop from this team.

I said earlier, we lost this one during the week and today was just the final act. 

I don't know what happened, but you can blame the coaches on down. 

The Browns aren't garbage, were a bit healthier this week than some previous, and a new coaching staff, but the effort, execution, & preparation were lacking from us today.

NFL is weird though look at Washington/Tampa. Washington's D was awful last week and Tampa can score points on anyone yet only 3 today.

27 minutes ago, FZero said:

Julio Jones has had talent his entire career. Where, what area is privileged Ryan talented at? Not defending mr2 no more. Lol

No use talking with you because as many records as ryan is breaking, or is on pace to break you're not even going to acknowledge that, and honestly I'll say this I do like Julio, but he's just a "Big Play" WR. 

Last time a Big Play WR won a SuperBowl Jerry Rice, and he could do it all. 

3 minutes ago, FZero said:

Records or rings hmmm. What record is Ryan breaking without roddy or Julio? We had to bring the GOAT TE here and still couldn't win. So roll up ur records and shove it. Point the finger at everyone besides the guy who ate 100mil and now gets another 150mil? Oh I feel so sorry for Ryan poor Ryan jfc lol

Lol Roddy was drafted for Vick and didn’t flourish until Matt got here. Keep talking though. Matt made Roddy elevate. Not the other way around.

Just now, FZero said:

Records or rings hmmm. What record is Ryan breaking without roddy or Julio? We had to bring the GOAT TE here and still couldn't win. So roll up ur records and shove it. Point the finger at everyone besides the guy who ate 100mil and now gets another 150mil? Oh I feel so sorry for Ryan poor Ryan jfc lol

Same I don't feel sorry for Julio because is Julio that good without Ryan? That's why I'm saying if Matt Ryan goes take Julio as well because their stats are directly connected to one another. 

Honestly I don't feel sorry for either one, but just blame Matt Ryan is getting tired and old. Who ya gonna trade him for? Joe Flacco won a Super, but he's on the way out in Baltimore, How about Carson Wentz oh wait ACL injury, Derek Carr?, how about Deshaun Watson? 

3 minutes ago, FZero said:

I love your logic. Noodle arm and legs was drafted for smittyball, DQ does not have his qb. Just a talentless guy who's had 250mil plus in contract value

Talentless guy who is the Falcons best QB in franchise history and took us to a Super Bowl and is an NFL MVP. 

No use on arguing with you because you are a hater. He is white and you don’t like it. Just say it. Noodlearm is the exact word you’re scum use to describe him. ******.

1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

Bottom line, Quinn is , and always has been , always will be a defensive minded coach.  I think he really resented all the kudos Shanny got when we went to the SB.  Few credited Quinn with that success.  That might finally explain why he hired Sark, who had no NFL experience at all, NONE.  AS Sark stumbled around last year, any credit for success went strictly to Quinn.  Same thing this year, even though Sark is doing better.  Still we don't see the complicated pass routes that leave receivers wide open like Shanny's.  Our WRs usually don't have great deal of YACs.  Quinn is dedicated to that same soft zone, bend but don't break defense that allows other teams to come from behind on us , even when we have a good lead.  You are correct when you say that we are outcoached in a lot of games.

Sark has actually performed well. I actually meant more that our defense (Manuel and Quinn) has been out coached most of season...injury excuses are just that.