Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KRUNKuno

Now that all the 3 game winning streak warm and fuzzies are out of the way...

49 posts in this topic

Just now, gp_74 said:

It's not bad. I pull for them every single game of every single year. But on the other hand....it's not so bad that some fans see really poor football and call it out. 

Of course there is a difference between talking football and watching it and the nuts who come on here after a loss insulting anyone who wanted the team to win. It's weird.

28 minutes ago, NoTalentAssClown said:

Name a team that would be favored over the Saints?  They are the best team in the NFL.  You might want to prepare yourself.

Saints are among the best of them but they also have to get out of the NFC first. The Vikings and Rams both played them pretty well and made some huge mistakes in both games.

Just now, NoTalentAssClown said:

That’s what I’m thinking too, but I still think the Saints would be favored. Trust me, I hate thinking about it.  I thought the football karma gods would grant relief from our Super Bowl disaster by having the Falcons win it all in their home stadium.  Looks like the exact opposite could happen.

If anything can happen to the Falcons and their fans in a negative historic way (like the SB) it can and will happen to us.  Do you think I was a mean ornery bastige that burned village pillaged women and children?  Neither do I, what did I do to deserve to be a Falcons fan?  Help me out brother, explain what I did. 

NoTalentAssClown likes this

Get ready for it...it's coming.

Saints are playing in that SuperBowl this year.

We'll be 7-9 after all of our 7-9 jokes over the years.

Somebody worked another vodoo curse down there in the Bayou.  Just not sure what they've sacrificed.

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Of course there is a difference between talking football and watching it and the nuts who come on here after a loss insulting anyone who wanted the team to win. It's weird.

I totally agree. I'm sick of all the insulting crap that goes on here. It gets really old. And that's from the other side of the coin too.

Edited by gp_74
Jesus likes this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If anything can happen to the Falcons and their fans in a negative historic way (like the SB) it can and will happen to us.  Do you think I was a mean ornery bastige that burned village pillaged women and children?  Neither do I, what did I do to deserve to be a Falcons fan?  Help me out brother, explain what I did. 

I'll tell you whatbro.

Screw this crap. I want Brees dead. And I mean it. Dead. When we go in that urine hole. I want Irvin to break his leg. We cant have that goofball in Atlanta come Feb. 

I've had it.

1 minute ago, falconfreek123 said:

I'll tell you whatbro.

Screw this crap. I want Brees dead. And I mean it. Dead. When we go in that urine hole. I want Irvin to break his leg. We cant have that goofball in Atlanta come Feb. 

I've had it.

For legal purposes I cannot support this (wink wink) but I have hear your grievance. :ninja:

19 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Vic Beasley another record setting statless game

Yes, lets talk about this.

I am tired of holding out hope that he's going to get back to form.  If he, Tru, Duke, and Alford never played another down for this team I think I'd be alright because those guys are basically useless.

YungFalco and KRUNKuno like this

3 minutes ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

Theoretically 11 - 5 is still staring us in the face

"In theory, theory and practice are the same, in practice, they're not."

6 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

I'll tell you whatbro.

I've had it.

You tripping. 

YungFalco likes this

40 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Having hope and being realistic are two different things.  I don’t get how people can have hope when the obvious slaps them in the face over and over and over.  That doesn’t register to me.

The wtf are you a falcons fan for? Your Realistic view gonna change what the falcons will always do? I really don’t get the point of taking pride in failure 

20 minutes ago, The Daywalker said:

The wtf are you a falcons fan for? Your Realistic view gonna change what the falcons will always do? I really don’t get the point of taking pride in failure 

You’re mistaken in your assessment.  I have every right to express my views about this team, from ownership to the coaching staff to the players to the waterboy.  It’s my opinion.  Because you don’t like my opinion you think that I am against the Falcons.  That’s not how this works.  I’ve been a fan since as far back as I can remember and a member of these forums through good times and bad since at least 2000-2001.  I’ve celebrated the great times and have been vocal throughout it all.  You may not like what I say or the views on this team, but my ultimate goal is no different from yours.

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Can the homers admit this is a lost season?

Dan Quinn is not that guy.  I’ll give him a slight pass this season due to the defensive injuries, but as a game planner and game manager he has shown time and time again that he cannot outsmart other coaches.  He consistently trots out a team that is ill prepared, and plays down to competition.  Never the aggressor, always just  taking what other teams give.

And for whatever reason we never run a QB sneak.

The season is over.  It’s been over since the Pittsburgh loss.  Our focus should be on bettering this team during the offseason.  We need to be in tank mode.

What makes this season even worse is that the Saints are gonna win the super bowl in our stadium.  Smhh. 

No because the season isn’t lost..this is common sense. Check the standings check the games. Both wild card spots are up for grabs falcons are still in it. A 10-6 / 9-7 team could and more than likely will get that 6th spot. So stop wasting time with these threads until it’s completely out of reach.

1 hour ago, slamee101 said:

Get ready for it...it's coming.

Saints are playing in that SuperBowl this year.

We'll be 7-9 after all of our 7-9 jokes over the years.

Somebody worked another vodoo curse down there in the Bayou.  Just not sure what they've sacrificed.

**** Pedro and KFC, I'll bring the live chicken and Armani hats for all the bats if it keeps this from happening. 

Rum and Cuban cigars for Joeboo all night long. With hooker Barbies and the finest blow.

slamee101 likes this

55 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

You’re mistaken in your assessment.  I have every right to express my views about this team, from ownership to the coaching staff to the players to the waterboy.  It’s my opinion.  Because you don’t like my opinion you think that I am against the Falcons.  That’s not how this works.  I’ve been a fan since as far back as I can remember and a member of these forums through good times and bad since at least 2000-2001.  I’ve celebrated the great times and have been vocal throughout it all.  You may not like what I say or the views on this team, but my ultimate goal is no different from yours.

I have the same right to my opinion too and my opinion is that you like some others think they’re telling it like it is yet sit back and wait to pounce on a win or loss to say hey look at me! That’s just my opinion tho

2 hours ago, Ghostpenguin said:

Chiefs? Maybe Texans?

Hahaha Texans (I live in H-Town and watch every game, unless the Falcons are on in the same timeslot, at least previously)? You are way off. Chiefs maybe, but with that lousy D, Saints will score on every possession. 

2 hours ago, Ghostpenguin said:

Saints are not winning in our stadium 

If they do it'll be my last day as a Falcons' fan

They have jerked me around long enough

16 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Stopped reading at lost season.

Being 1.5 out of a playoff spot with 7 games left is not lost yet

So you believe that our defense will turn some sort of corner?  Please explain.

19 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Ill say this if the Saints win a SB in our stadium Ill never watch another NFL game. I'm about done as it is and 28-3 was just absinthe final nail. Saints winning in our SB would be it.

I'm not much of a fortune teller, but I can see a lot of idle time on your hands on future Sunday afternoons. :ninja:

NoTalentAssClown likes this